Pregnancy, Birth & Baby ~ BellyBelly
Prepare for pregnancy, birth and baby online at BellyBelly! Feel reassured, educated and informed with the best support and information available at your fingertips. BellyBelly.com.au is Australia's friendliest and most respected online parenting social network, where we explain everything in black and white, without the jargon, so you can make your own informed decisions on all things conception, pregnancy, birth and baby. No fluff. Real stuff.
|Pregnancy Week (Select):|
Pregnancy Week By Week!
We’ve put together some great images of each week of pregnancy, so you can see what your baby might look like!
Get started at the first week of pregnancy and please feel free to share your comments at the end of the article.
WARNING: Do NOT say these 11 things to a pregnant woman. Don’t say I didn’t warn you – beware the wrath of a pregnant woman!!!
These awkward pregnancy photos will really make you cringe. You wont know whether you should laugh or cry with these 28 awkward pregnancy photos.
Contemplating an induction of labour? Find out what the different methods of labour induction are and what risks are involved.
Pregnancy symptoms – a comprehensive list of 16 pregnancy symptoms which can be found in early pregnancy. Find out what the first signs of pregnancy are.
What would a cabinet maker know about babies and sleep? Something which I haven’t forgotten 12 years on.
Swaddling your baby incorrectly can cause their delicate hip joints to loosen and cartilage to become damaged. Here are 5 steps for safe swaddling.
“Sleep when the baby sleeps!” is a common, frustrating piece of advice for new mothers. But what do mothers really do when the baby sleeps?
Here are 10 funny (and sometimes cute!) quirks which you didn’t expect from your newborn baby.
Insomnia during pregnancy: if you’re not battling fatigue, its a battle to get to sleep! Here are 16 natural and effective tips to help you snooze.
The breastfeeding vs bottlefeeding debate isn’t pretty – but its impossible to escape once you’ve had a baby. Here are 9 reasons we should end the crazy debate NOW.
After some first food ideas when baby led weaning? Here are 10 great suggestions for baby’s first foods.
If you’re pregnant, you may want to consider rejecting these 10 procedures which have little or no benefit – and may even add risks.
Do you have a pint-sized, fussy eater in your home? Here are 6 helpful tips to turn around your fussy little eater.
Don't forget to check out our supportive and friendly discussion forums! Browse through or join in on the many discussions about conception, pregnancy, birth and baby along with the many general interest topics. We closely moderate our forums so you can relax and chat to others without judgement or critisism. Join in NOW!
- 10 Things Not To Say To Sleep Deprived Parents
- 11 Reasons Why Smacking Is Ineffective and Damaging
- 11 Things You Should NOT Say To A Pregnant Woman
- 16 Things Pregnant Women Want Their Partners To Know
- 20 Things Your Toddler Is Trying To Say To You
- 36 Awesome Things About Being Pregnant
- 9 BIG Reasons Why Independent Birth Education Gets Better Results
- 9 Sneaky Ways Formula Companies Try To Win You Over
- A Doctor Warns: This Activity May Have Damaging Effects On Your Baby’s Brain
- Awkward Pregnancy Photos – 28 Cringeworthy Photos!
- Blocked Nose And Colds In Babies – Treatments For A Blocked Nose
- Delayed Cord Clamping – Why You Should Demand It
- Induction of Labour – The Risks of Labour Induction
- Ovulation Pain – 5 Reasons Why You MUST Get Ovulation Pain Investigated
- Placenta Encapsulation – Benefits of Placenta Encapsulation
- Pregnancy Calculator – Try BellyBelly’s Pregnancy Calculator
- Pregnancy Photography – 10 Great Reasons To Have Pregnancy Photography
- Pregnancy Symptoms – 16 Early Pregnancy Symptoms
- Pregnancy Week By Week – Your Pregnancy Week By Week
- The 4th Trimester – 8 Ways To Create An Awesome One For Your Baby
- VBAC Sabotage – 9 Things That De-Rail Your VBAC Attempt
- Weaning: 6 Tips To Help Make The Right Decision
- What A Cabinet Maker Taught Me About Babies And Sleep
- What Stay At Home Parents Mean When We Say We Need a Break