Pregnancy, Birth & Baby ~ BellyBelly
Prepare for pregnancy, birth and baby online at BellyBelly! Feel reassured, educated and informed with the best support and information available at your fingertips. BellyBelly.com.au is Australia's friendliest and most respected online parenting social network, where we explain everything in black and white, without the jargon, so you can make your own informed decisions on all things conception, pregnancy, birth and baby. No fluff. Real stuff.
|Pregnancy Week (Select):|
A BIG Congratulations To…
Tue Feb 12 2013
… the winner of our Safe and Sound competition, Mrs. Megan Thompson! You’ve won a Safe and Sound Platinum car seat with your entry (as chosen by a representative of Safe and Sound):
“With a SECOND set of twins on the way,
Funds are tight, I have to say.
Winning this seat would relieve a little pressure,
And our new bubbies will be traveling Safe and Sound, what a pleasure!”
A huge congratulations, this awesome car seat is on its way to you. Thank you for entering and to all of our entrants. Watch out for more competitions coming up soon.
Don’t Do It Without a Doula!
Mon Dec 03 2012
December is all about doulas on BellyBelly! Doulas are amazing women who I would love for you to get to know. Being a doula myself, I just love being around these nurturing, caring women.
We’ll have lots of information and fun on the BellyBelly Facebook Page so make sure you’re a fan.
Wondering what a doula is? Check out my article, Doulas at Birth – What Is a Doula And Why Do So Many Women Want One?
Or maybe you’re interested in becoming one yourself? Find out if you have what it takes in my article, Doula Training in Australia – How To Become A Birth Doula and Working As A Birth Doula in Australia – FAQ’s.
Flu Vaccine During Pregnancy
Tue Jun 05 2012
If you’re pregnant and contemplating the flu vaccine, make sure you read our article before you do anything! Check it out: Flu Vaccine and Pregnancy – To Flu Shot or Not Flu Shot? Even if you’re not pregnant, this information is a must read before you decide to vaccinate yourself and/or your family against the flu this year.
Pregnancy Symptoms? Find Out Early Signs of Pregnancy!
Sun Dec 04 2011
If you suspect you may be pregnant or are trying to conceive and wondering what pregnancy signs or symptoms you should be looking for, don’t miss our very popular article: Pregnancy Symptoms & Early Signs of Pregnancy – 15 Signs To Look For.
Pregnancy Tests – When to Test For Pregnancy and How Do They Work?
Wed Aug 24 2011
For all your pregnancy test FAQ’s! If you’re wondering, ‘How does a pregnancy test work?’ or ‘When should I test for pregnancy?’ or ‘What happens next?,’ dont forget to check out our article, Pregnancy Tests – When to Test For Pregnancy and How Do They Work?, to find out all these pregnancy test answers and more!
Pregnancy Week By Week
Fri Aug 19 2011
We’re currently in the process of uploading our pregnancy week by week articles – yes, finally! If you’re pregnant, no doubt you’re curious as to what is happening each week of pregnancy – both changes in your body and your growing baby. You can see the first trimester of our week by week pregnancy articles already, and we will have the remaining weeks of pregnancy uploaded to you as soon as possible. We’ll also have gorgeous new images of fetal development for you to see. Enjoy!
Don't forget to check out our supportive and friendly discussion forums! Browse through or join in on the many discussions about conception, pregnancy, birth and baby along with the many general interest topics. We closely moderate our forums so you can relax and chat to others without judgement or critisism. Join in NOW!
- “But I Want Drugs!!!” Convinced You Want Drugs in Labour?
- Are You Prepared for Breastfeeding? Tips To Prepare For Success
- Birth Education – 9 Reasons Why You Should Choose Independent Birth Education
- Cradle Cap And Cradle Cap Treatment
- Delayed Cord Clamping – How Cord Blood and Delaying Clamping Benefits Your Baby
- First Week of Pregnancy – Pregnancy Week by Week – 1 Week Pregnant
- In-Liven – Why Our Members Are In-Love With Mivitality In-Liven!
- Lactation Cookies Recipe – A DELICIOUS Lactation Cookies Recipe For Boosting Breastmilk Supply
- Meal Planning – 8 Top Tips For Meal Planning Magic For Your Family!
- Miscarriage – What To Say and How To Support Someone After Miscarriage and Loss
- No Period / Missed Period – Could I Be Pregnant?
- Placenta Encapsulation – Benefits of Eating The Placenta
- Pregnancy Calculator – Calculate Your Estimated Pregnancy Due Date
- Pregnancy Photography – 10 Great Reasons To Have Pregnancy Photography
- Pregnancy Symptoms: Early Symptoms of Pregnancy – 16 Signs of Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Test – When to Test For Pregnancy and How Do Pregnancy Tests Work?
- Pregnancy Week By Week – What Happens During Pregnancy Week By Week
- Relationship Rituals – 10 Minute Rituals For A Healthy Relationship
- Scorpio Baby – Your Baby’s Starsign
- Thrush / Yeast Infections – Take Control of Thrush
- Tummy Time For Baby: How Important Is Tummy Time?
- VBAC Birth Tips – Advice From VBAC Mums Who Have Done It!
- VBAC Sabotage – Is Your Doctor REALLY That VBAC Friendly?