Pregnancy, Birth & Baby ~ BellyBelly
Prepare for pregnancy, birth and baby online at BellyBelly! Feel reassured, educated and informed with the best support and information available at your fingertips. BellyBelly.com.au is Australia's friendliest and most respected online parenting social network, where we explain everything in black and white, without the jargon, so you can make your own informed decisions on all things conception, pregnancy, birth and baby. No fluff. Real stuff.
|Pregnancy Week (Select):|
Pregnancy Week By Week!
We’ve put together some great images of each week of pregnancy, so you can see what your baby might look like!
Get started at the first week of pregnancy and please feel free to share your comments at the end of the article.
A mother’s first birth-day. WARNING: This video will leave you sobbing like a baby! But you can’t NOT watch it.
Did you know? Playing with your baby in the right ways improves brain development. Gymbaroo’s free online video series, Active Babies Smart Kids TV, can help you learn how!
Pregnancy symptoms – a comprehensive list of 16 pregnancy symptoms which can be found in early pregnancy. Find out what the first signs of pregnancy are.
Explaining a death to a child can be very difficult. Here’s some advice on what to say, and what not to say, to a child about death.
Got a big craving for pregnancy and baby related movies? Here are 10 movie suggestions that taste better than pickles with ice-cream.
Recent research has shown that living in a greener neighbourhood during pregnancy can result in better birth outcomes. How? Read on to find out.
Chores – many of us loathe them, but research shows that by starting children on chores while they are young, they can reap many benefits. Here are 6 impressive benefits to doing chores.
Hell hath no fury like a woman who’s gone past her estimated due date. Here are 9 things not to say to a pregnant woman in waiting…
Sensory processing disorder (as well as sensory processing) is often misunderstood. Here’s a fantastic article to help you understand sensory processing and SPD.
Thinking of weaning your toddler? Gently and respectfully is usually the easiest way for both mother and toddler. Here are 10 great tips.
Perineal massage has been shown to help reduce the risk of tearing for some women. Find out how to do perineal massage here.
Don't forget to check out our supportive and friendly discussion forums! Browse through or join in on the many discussions about conception, pregnancy, birth and baby along with the many general interest topics. We closely moderate our forums so you can relax and chat to others without judgement or critisism. Join in NOW!
- 10 Things Not To Say To Sleep Deprived Parents
- 11 Reasons Why Smacking Is Ineffective and Damaging
- 16 Things Pregnant Women Want Their Partners To Know
- 20 Things Your Toddler Is Trying To Say To You
- 36 Awesome Things About Being Pregnant
- 9 Sneaky Ways Formula Companies Try To Win You Over
- A Doctor Warns: This Activity May Have Damaging Effects On Your Baby’s Brain
- A Mother’s First Birth-day. WARNING! Tissues Essential
- Active Babies Smart Kids TV: A Free Online Video Series from Gymbaroo
- Blocked Nose And Colds In Babies – Treatments For A Blocked Nose
- Childbirth Classes: 9 Reasons Why Private Classes Get Better Results
- Delayed Cord Clamping – Why You Should Demand It
- Induction of Labour – The Risks of Labour Induction
- Ovulation Pain – 5 Reasons Why You MUST Get Ovulation Pain Investigated
- Placenta Encapsulation – Benefits of Placenta Encapsulation
- Pregnancy Calculator – Try BellyBelly’s Pregnancy Calculator
- Pregnancy Photography – 10 Great Reasons To Have Pregnancy Photography
- Pregnancy Symptoms – 16 Early Pregnancy Symptoms
- Pregnancy Week By Week – Your Pregnancy Week By Week
- The 4th Trimester – 8 Ways To Create An Awesome One For Your Baby
- VBAC Sabotage – 9 Things That De-Rail Your VBAC Attempt
- Weaning: 6 Tips To Help Make The Right Decision
- What Stay At Home Parents Mean When We Say We Need a Break