Pregnancy, Birth & Baby ~ BellyBelly
Prepare for pregnancy, birth and baby online at BellyBelly! Feel reassured, educated and informed with the best support and information available at your fingertips. BellyBelly.com.au is Australia's friendliest and most respected online parenting social network, where we explain everything in black and white, without the jargon, so you can make your own informed decisions on all things conception, pregnancy, birth and baby. No fluff. Real stuff.
|Pregnancy Week (Select):|
Pregnancy Week By Week!
We’ve put together some great images of each week of pregnancy, so you can see what your baby might look like!
Get started at the first week of pregnancy and please feel free to share your comments at the end of the article.
WARNING: Do NOT say these 11 things to a pregnant woman. Don’t say I didn’t warn you – beware the wrath of a pregnant woman!!!
These awkward pregnancy photos will really make you cringe. You wont know whether you should laugh or cry with these 28 awkward pregnancy photos.
Pregnancy symptoms – a comprehensive list of 16 pregnancy symptoms which can be found in early pregnancy. Find out what the first signs of pregnancy are.
What would a cabinet maker know about babies and sleep? Something which I haven’t forgotten 12 years on.
Announcing a birth is such an exciting moment – but if it’s not your birth, make sure you follow these 5 tips for good birth announcement etiquette.
You’ve probably heard parents say that formula helped their baby sleep better at night. Could this be true? Find out here.
Parenting regrets: we all have them. Here are the 6 biggest regrets I had as a new mother.
Pregnancy hormones: can’t live with them but can’t be pregnant without them. Here are 15 things that make pregnant women cry.
When your baby cries, ALWAYS remember these 10 things your baby wishes he could tell you. A must read for new parents or parents-to-be.
In response to Dr Carr-Gregg’s comments that Aussie parents are doing a crappy job.
Swaddling your baby incorrectly can cause their delicate hip joints to loosen and cartilage to become damaged. Here are 5 steps for safe swaddling.
“Sleep when the baby sleeps!” is a common, frustrating piece of advice for new mothers. But what do mothers really do when the baby sleeps?
Don't forget to check out our supportive and friendly discussion forums! Browse through or join in on the many discussions about conception, pregnancy, birth and baby along with the many general interest topics. We closely moderate our forums so you can relax and chat to others without judgement or critisism. Join in NOW!
- 10 Things Not To Say To Sleep Deprived Parents
- 11 Reasons Why Smacking Is Ineffective and Damaging
- 11 Things You Should NOT Say To A Pregnant Woman
- 16 Things Pregnant Women Want Their Partners To Know
- 20 Things Your Toddler Is Trying To Say To You
- 36 Awesome Things About Being Pregnant
- 9 BIG Reasons Why Independent Birth Education Gets Better Results
- 9 Sneaky Ways Formula Companies Try To Win You Over
- A Doctor Warns: This Activity May Have Damaging Effects On Your Baby’s Brain
- Awkward Pregnancy Photos – 28 Cringeworthy Photos!
- Blocked Nose And Colds In Babies – Treatments For A Blocked Nose
- Delayed Cord Clamping – Why You Should Demand It
- Induction of Labour – The Risks of Labour Induction
- Ovulation Pain – 5 Reasons Why You MUST Get Ovulation Pain Investigated
- Placenta Encapsulation – Benefits of Placenta Encapsulation
- Pregnancy Calculator – Try BellyBelly’s Pregnancy Calculator
- Pregnancy Photography – 10 Great Reasons To Have Pregnancy Photography
- Pregnancy Symptoms – 16 Early Pregnancy Symptoms
- Pregnancy Week By Week – Your Pregnancy Week By Week
- The 4th Trimester – 8 Ways To Create An Awesome One For Your Baby
- VBAC Sabotage – 9 Things That De-Rail Your VBAC Attempt
- Weaning: 6 Tips To Help Make The Right Decision
- What A Cabinet Maker Taught Me About Babies And Sleep
- What Stay At Home Parents Mean When We Say We Need a Break