Pregnancy, Birth & Baby ~ BellyBelly
Prepare for pregnancy, birth and baby online at BellyBelly! Feel reassured, educated and informed with the best support and information available at your fingertips. BellyBelly.com.au is Australia's friendliest and most respected online parenting social network, where we explain everything in black and white, without the jargon, so you can make your own informed decisions on all things conception, pregnancy, birth and baby. No fluff. Real stuff.
|Pregnancy Week (Select):|
Quick Family Travel Survey
SURVEY HELP PLEASE!
This BellyBelly family travel survey is a quick, multiple choice survey – we’d love to know your thoughts. If you have a family, tell us what you feel about traveling! Click HERE.
Pregnancy Week By Week!
We’ve put together some great images of each week of pregnancy, so you can see what your baby might look like!
Get started at the first week of pregnancy and please feel free to share your comments at the end of the article.
What 11 things do women swear they wont do when they are pregnant, but do anyway? Find out here!
These awkward pregnancy photos will really make you cringe. You wont know whether you should laugh or cry with these 28 awkward pregnancy photos.
Been bitten by the Frozen bug? These two dads who are enduring the dreaded Frozen epidemic have taken a stand… see what they have to say.
Contemplating an induction of labour? Find out what the different methods of labour induction are and what risks are involved.
Pregnancy symptoms – a comprehensive list of 16 pregnancy symptoms – some which can be found early in pregnancy. Find out what the first signs of pregnancy are.
What would a cabinet maker know about babies and sleep? Something which I haven’t forgotten 12 years on.
What do you do when she doesn’t want maternity photos? Have some man-ternity photos! These hilarious pics will make you laugh and snort!
If you’re single and pregnant, here are 12 helpful tips for coping alone during pregnancy.
If you want to avoid copping a slap, yell, bite or worse, you shouldn’t say these 11 things to a woman in labour.
Having a baby is pretty exhausting work – but there are some compelling reasons why we need to help mothers get more sleep. Here are 12.
A gorgeous compilation of videos of cats and dogs meeting babies for the first time. How did your pet react?
If you’re having a caesarean but want a more mother-friendly experience, here are 12 things to ask your doctor for.
The first trimester brings a massive upheaval of emotions and physical changes – here’s how to keep connected with your partner during pregnancy.
Homebirth myths: busted. Here are 10 myths about homebirth that you’ve no doubt heard.
Don't forget to check out our supportive and friendly discussion forums! Browse through or join in on the many discussions about conception, pregnancy, birth and baby along with the many general interest topics. We closely moderate our forums so you can relax and chat to others without judgement or critisism. Join in NOW!
- 10 Things Not To Say To Sleep Deprived Parents
- 11 Reasons Why Smacking Is Ineffective and Damaging
- 11 Things You Swore You Wouldn’t Do During Pregnancy (But Do Anyway)
- 16 Things Pregnant Women Want Their Partners To Know
- 20 Things Your Toddler Is Trying To Say To You
- 36 Awesome Things About Being Pregnant
- 9 BIG Reasons Why Independent Birth Education Gets Better Results
- 9 Sneaky Ways Formula Companies Try To Win You Over
- A Doctor Warns: This Activity May Have Damaging Effects On Your Baby’s Brain
- Awkward Pregnancy Photos – 28 Cringeworthy Photos!
- Blocked Nose And Colds In Babies – Treatments For A Blocked Nose
- Delayed Cord Clamping – Why You Should Demand It
- Frozen Parody – Dad’s Response To The Frozen Movie
- Induction of Labour – The Risks of Labour Induction
- Ovulation Pain – 5 Reasons Why You MUST Get Ovulation Pain Investigated
- Placenta Encapsulation – Benefits of Placenta Encapsulation
- Pregnancy Calculator – Try BellyBelly’s Pregnancy Calculator
- Pregnancy Photography – 10 Great Reasons To Have Pregnancy Photography
- Pregnancy Symptoms – 16 Noticeable Pregnancy Symptoms
- Pregnancy Week By Week – Your Pregnancy Week By Week
- The 4th Trimester – 8 Ways To Create An Awesome One For Your Baby
- VBAC Sabotage – 9 Things That De-Rail Your VBAC Attempt
- Weaning: 6 Tips To Help Make The Right Decision
- What A Cabinet Maker Taught Me About Babies And Sleep
- What Stay At Home Parents Mean When We Say We Need a Break