Pregnancy, Birth & Parenting ~ BellyBelly
Prepare for pregnancy, birth and parenthood online at BellyBelly! Feel reassured, educated and informed with the best support and information available at your fingertips. BellyBelly.com.au is Australia's friendliest and most respected online parenting social network, where we explain everything in black and white, without the jargon, so you can make your own informed decisions on all things conception, pregnancy, birth and parenting. No fluff. Real stuff.
|Pregnancy Week (Select):|
Are you being seduced by the promises of secret tricks or methods that get your baby sleeping all night? You’re likely being sold recycled info from 1913 or earlier! Read on and find out more.
Breastfeeding twins or more? Here are 10 great tips that will help mothers of multiples find their groove feeding two or more babies.
Lying is bad, you shouldn’t lie. Well, that’s what we tell our kids anyway. Here are 25 of the biggest lies parents tell their kids… a humourous article for parents who really need a laugh.
Thermomix have broken the record for number of nominations in the Choice Shonky Awards this year, attracting over 500 nominations from Choice members and staff. Surprising, but, not really.
Many mothers-to-be worry about the umbilical cord wrapping around their baby’s neck. Here are 9 surprising facts about nuchal cords.
Gestational diabetes is on the rise – but researchers have uncovered how to slashing your chances of gestational diabetes by a whopping 83%. Find out how.
A MUST READ if you’re new to breastfeeding! Here are 7 incorrect assumptions to avoid that new mothers often make about breastfeeding.
Due to modern indoor lifestyles and the regular use of sunscreen, vitamin D deficiency is very common – which can also affect our babies. Find out what you can do to avoid a vitamin D deficiency in your breastfed baby.
Don't forget to check out our supportive and friendly discussion forums! Browse through or join in on the many discussions about conception, pregnancy, birth and baby along with the many general interest topics. We closely moderate our forums so you can relax and chat to others without judgement or critisism. Join in NOW!
- 10 Things Not To Say To Sleep Deprived Parents
- 11 Reasons Why Smacking Is Ineffective and Damaging
- 16 Things Pregnant Women Want Their Partners To Know
- 20 Things Your Toddler Is Trying To Say To You
- 36 Awesome Things About Being Pregnant
- 9 Sneaky Ways Formula Companies Try To Win You Over
- A Doctor Warns: This Activity May Have Damaging Effects On Your Baby’s Brain
- A Mother’s First Birth-day. WARNING! Tissues Essential
- Blocked Nose And Colds In Babies – Treatments For A Blocked Nose
- Childbirth Classes: 9 Reasons Why Private Classes Get Better Results
- Delayed Cord Clamping – Why You Should Demand It
- Induction of Labour – The Risks of Labour Induction
- Ovulation Pain – 5 Reasons Why You MUST Get Ovulation Pain Investigated
- Placenta Encapsulation – Benefits of Placenta Encapsulation
- Pregnancy Calculator – Try BellyBelly’s Pregnancy Calculator
- Pregnancy Photography – 10 Great Reasons To Have Pregnancy Photography
- Pregnancy Symptoms – 16 Early Signs That You Could Be Pregnant
- Pregnancy Week By Week – Your Pregnancy Week By Week
- The 4th Trimester – 8 Ways To Create An Awesome One For Your Baby
- VBAC Sabotage – 9 Things That De-Rail Your VBAC Attempt
- Weaning: 6 Tips To Help Make The Right Decision
- What Stay At Home Parents Mean When We Say We Need a Break