Star Signs For Baby - Your Baby's Star Sign Articles
Star signs for baby! Looking for an astrological insight into your baby's personality? BellyBelly, together with Forecasters, are very excited to bring you astrological profiles designed just for baby. Read our star signs to get a little taste of what your angel's personality might be like!
all 13 Star Signs For Baby - Your Baby's Star Sign Articles
Star signs for your baby! The moment your cosmic angel drew breath, whether they were premature or post term, they where filled with sosmic DNA that makes them unique. Each planet in your baby's birth chart has a role to play in your child's life. They are their guardian angels, there to help make sure that your child fulfils the secret promise they were born with.
Bringing a brand new Scorpio into your home is like bringing home a riveting best seller, one that is full of suspense and mystery, but one you'll never have to stop reading, for as long as this Mysterious Little Scorpio Angel is in your home, you'll still be turning pages. For babies born Oct 23 - Nov 21.
As an Earth ruled sign and the middle sign of spring, your Taurus baby will love the garden, especially flowers and blossoms. Its the richness of life and creation of new life that your little angel will love. For babies born April 20 - May 20.
Pisces babies are the Water Babies of the Cosmos, so emotional, sensitive and intuitive. Of all the Water signs, Pisces are the ones that, just like their symbols the Fish, swim in water all their lives. For babies born Feb 19 - March 20.
Your Sagittarius Cosmic Seeker comes with a Cosmic DNA that will always have them seeking. Sagittarius seek more knowledge, more understanding and more enlightenment. For babies born Nov 22 - Dec 21.
What a delight, you have your very own adorable, fun loving Cosmic Cub. With a Leo baby, you've certainly got a Prince or Princess on your hands and they won't want you to forget that. For babies born July 23 - Aug 22.
Star signs for your baby! This little genius will have you on your toes. Gemini is an Air sign, so rules the mind. The Gemini Baby is the smartest of all the signs and there'll be a mind there, hungry for things to keep it occupied. For babies born May 21 - June 20.
Libra star sign babies are little cosmic angels - libra is one of the most angelic of all the signs. Libra is a loving and peaceful sign, that requires and strives for balance and harmony in their lives. A star sign for babies born Sept 23 - Oct 22.
Capricorn star sign babies are very determined and enduring angels, with so much strength, determination and seriousness, that sometimes you'll have to remind them to be kids. A star sign for babies born Dec 22 - Jan 19.
Cancer star sign babies are ruled by the moon. These moon babies are soft, sensitive and oh so affectionate. A cancer baby will grow up to be a very imaginative, kind and gentle soul. A star sign for babies born June 21 - July 22.
Aries star sign babies will rule any roost they find themselves in. Aries babies are leaders always on life's cutting edge. In grown up years, your Aries baby will be successful and appear to the world to be ambitious and driven. A star sign for babies born March 21 - April 19.
Aquarius star sign babies are the future scientists, discoverers and inventors of the world! Read about your aquarius baby - born Jan 20 - Feb 18.
With a Virgo baby you've got a little worrier in the making here, so from day one make a vow not to put too much of a burden on these little shoulders. You won't have to discipline your little virgo angel too much, for they'll do it for themselves. For babies born Aug 23 - Sept 22.
- 10 Things Not To Say To Sleep Deprived Parents
- 11 Reasons Why Smacking Is Ineffective and Damaging
- 16 Things Pregnant Women Want Their Partners To Know
- 20 Things Your Toddler Is Trying To Say To You
- 36 Awesome Things About Being Pregnant
- 9 Sneaky Ways Formula Companies Try To Win You Over
- A Doctor Warns: This Activity May Have Damaging Effects On Your Baby’s Brain
- A Mother’s First Birth-day. WARNING! Tissues Essential
- Blocked Nose And Colds In Babies – Treatments For A Blocked Nose
- Childbirth Classes: 9 Reasons Why Private Classes Get Better Results
- Delayed Cord Clamping – Why You Should Demand It
- Induction of Labour – The Risks of Labour Induction
- Ovulation Pain – 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Ignore It | BellyBelly
- Placenta Encapsulation – Benefits of Placenta Encapsulation
- Pregnancy Calculator – Try BellyBelly’s Pregnancy Calculator
- Pregnancy Photography – 10 Great Reasons To Have Pregnancy Photography
- Pregnancy Symptoms – 16 Early Signs of Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Week By Week – Your Pregnancy Week By Week
- The 4th Trimester – 8 Ways To Create An Awesome One For Your Baby
- Thrush Treatment – Get Rid of Thrush For Good (Yes, It’s True!)
- VBAC Sabotage – 9 Things That De-Rail Your VBAC Attempt
- Weaning: 6 Tips To Help Make The Right Decision
- What Stay At Home Parents Mean When We Say We Need a Break