The list below is under construction. If you have a location you would like to suggest, please email us.
Australian Capital Territory
- Canberra Birth Centre (under Canberra Hospital) has a midwifery program and they of course have birth baths (unfortunately this program has limited places and is very difficult to get into).
- Queanbeyan Hospital (technically NSW, but just over the border) is putting in a new birthing facility, including birth baths, that will be available later in the year.
- Calvary Hospital provides baths to women booking in under private insurance. I’m not too confident they offer waterbirth though.
- Canberra Hospital has baths but do not allow waterbirth.
- John James Hospital does not have facilities for waterbirth.
New South Wales
- Mullumbimby & District War Memorial Hospital Birthing Service
- Royal Hospital For Women
- Kempsey District Hospital
- Royal Prince Alfred
- Westmead Private Hospital
- John Flynn Private Hospital
- Royal Brisbane Womens Hospital Birth Centre
- Gold Coast Hospital Birth Centre
- Mackay Hospital Birth Centre
- Selangor Private Hospital, Nambour
- Ipswich Hospital
- Monash Medical Centre – Family Birth Centre
- Royal Women’s Hospital
- William Angliss – Family Birth Centre
- Armadale Health Service. Limited number of birth pools, so first in, first served. You can BYO to avoid missing out.