Breastfeeding may be the normal way to feed a baby, but it doesn't mean that it's easy - or best. Only 14% of Australian women are breastfeeding past at 6 months. Here is some great information to help you breastfeed for as long as you can.
1 - 25 of 69 Breastfeeding Articles
Sore nipples when breastfeeding? Here are 14 helpful solutions that can help ease the discomfort and pain of sore nipples. Read before your next breastfeed!
Biggest breastfeeding diet myths - debunked! Can you eat [insert] food while breastfeeding? Can you diet while breastfeeding? All the answers can be found here.
If you have flat or inverted nipples, here are some helpful and practical tips to help make breastfeeding your baby a little less stressful or difficult.
If breastfeeding hurts or is painful - it shouldn't be. Here are 10 helpful suggestions to consider, which can help prevent pain during breastfeeding.
Pregnant and plan to breastfeed? Here are 5 big tips that will help to prevent breastfeeding problems from occurring. Prevention is always better than cure.
Holiday weaning can happen without you even realising what's going on. Here are 10 helpful tips if you're keen to avoid weaning your baby too soon.
It's important for breastfeeding mothers to eat healthy and nutritious snacks to help support their supply. Here are 8 great suggestions if you're breastfeeding.
If you feel like you're making too much milk or have a breastmilk oversupply, here are a list of symptoms and 8 fantastic tips to help regulate your supply.
Have questions about breastfeeding after finding out you're pregnant? Wondering if anything will change or if you need to wean? Find out here.
After some positive breastfeeding books for your toddler or child? Look no further - here are 6 fantastic books on breastfeeding for little ones.
Breastfeeding through the night can be exhausting, but know there are 8 very important reasons for breastfeeding overnight. Find out what they are here.
Breastfeeding twins or more? Here are 10 great tips that will help mothers of multiples find their groove feeding two or more babies.
Think you have low milk supply? A MUST READ if you're new to breastfeeding! Here are 7 incorrect assumptions that new mothers often make.
Due to modern indoor lifestyles and the regular use of sunscreen, vitamin D deficiency is very common - which can also affect our babies. Find out what you can do to avoid a vitamin D deficiency in your breastfed baby.
If you have large breasts and plan to breastfeed, here are 7 handy tips to help make your breastfeeding journey more comfortable.
Research has shown that fathers can play a huge role in the prevention of common lactation difficulties. Here are 7 important tips to help support a breastfeeding mother.
Should you toughen up your nipples? Express milk before the birth? What if you've had surgery? Here are some answers to common breastfeeding questions.
Would you wear breastfeeding jewellery to commemorate your breastfeeding journey? Find out about the new and unique trend of breastmilk jewellery.
Does your baby have slow/low weight gain? Is he fussy or pulls off the breast often? Here are 5 helpful tips to help your baby get more breastmilk.
If you want to increase your breastmilk supply with the foods you eat, here are 11 foods that can boost your supply.
Using a nipple shield and want to know how to stop using it? Here are 6 helpful tips to quit using a nipple shield.
Starting to resent breastfeeding your toddler? Boundaries could be the problem. Here's why it's okay to say 'no' to your toddler.
Breastfeeding mothers are no stranger to insensitive comments. Here are 15 things breastfeeding mothers don't want to hear.
Are you contemplating weaning your baby or toddler? Here are 6 tips to consider before you do.
If you know or come across a breastfeeding mother, here are 12 wonderful and helpful things to say.
- 10 Things Not To Say To Sleep Deprived Parents
- 11 Reasons Why Smacking Is Ineffective and Damaging
- 16 Things Pregnant Women Want Their Partners To Know
- 20 Things Your Toddler Is Trying To Say To You
- 36 Awesome Things About Being Pregnant
- 9 Sneaky Ways Formula Companies Try To Win You Over
- A Doctor Warns: This Activity May Have Damaging Effects On Your Baby’s Brain
- A Mother’s First Birth-day. WARNING! Tissues Essential
- Blocked Nose And Colds In Babies – Treatments For A Blocked Nose
- Childbirth Classes: 9 Reasons Why Private Classes Get Better Results
- Delayed Cord Clamping – Why You Should Demand It
- Induction of Labour – The Risks of Labour Induction
- Ovulation Pain – 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Ignore It | BellyBelly
- Placenta Encapsulation – Benefits of Placenta Encapsulation
- Pregnancy Calculator – Try BellyBelly’s Pregnancy Calculator
- Pregnancy Photography – 10 Great Reasons To Have Pregnancy Photography
- Pregnancy Symptoms – 16 Early Signs of Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Week By Week – Your Pregnancy Week By Week
- The 4th Trimester – 8 Ways To Create An Awesome One For Your Baby
- Thrush Treatment – Get Rid of Thrush For Good (Yes, It’s True!)
- VBAC Sabotage – 9 Things That De-Rail Your VBAC Attempt
- Weaning: 6 Tips To Help Make The Right Decision
- What Stay At Home Parents Mean When We Say We Need a Break