Ovulation Calculator – East To Use, Free Calculator | BellyBelly
If you’re trying to conceive, give BellyBelly’s ovulation calculator a try, so you can find out when you are most likely to be fertile.
Once the dates have been calculated, take note of the fertile days highlighted, as these are the days that are best to have intercourse (right before you ovulate and soon after). This is because sperm can survive for several days in your body.
Combine these dates with information found in our other articles on fertile cervical mucus and signs of ovulation to help identify ovulation. A calculator on its own is not the most reliable method of identifying your own unique pattern of ovulation and fertile periods. Good luck!
Kelly Winder is a birth attendant (aka doula), the creator of BellyBelly and mum to three beautiful children. Follow Kelly on Google+ and become a fan of BellyBelly on Facebook. BellyBelly is also on Twitter. Please note that all of my suggestions and advice are of a generalised nature only and are not intended to replace advice from a qualified professional. BellyBelly.com.au – The Thinking Woman’s Website For Conception, Pregnancy, Birth and Baby.
More Conception Articles
- Natural Killer Cells – A Reason Behind Recurrent Miscarriage?
- Embryo Transfer – Doing This Can Increase Your Success Rate!
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Endometriosis Treatment – How To Beat Endometriosis | BellyBelly
- How To Get Pregnant Fast – 8 Tips For Conception | BellyBelly
- Must See: The Miracle of Conception In A Spectacular Video!
- Not Falling Pregnant? 9 Questions To Ask Yourself
- Folate – 10 Top Foods Containing Folate For Pregnancy
- PMS – 5 Things Women MUST Know About PMS | BellyBelly
- Ovulation Pain – 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Ignore It | BellyBelly
- Best Books For Fertility and Conception
- How To Conceive A Boy – Tips For Swaying For A Boy
- Sex Positions To Conceive A Girl Naturally
- How To Conceive A Girl – 9 Tips To Conceive A Baby Girl
- Ovulation Calendar – Free Fertility Ovulation Calendar
- Clomid – The Basics On Clomid And Its Success Rate
- Male Fertility – What Every Man MUST Know About Trying For A Baby
- Changing The Bull: Why Men Need To Get Real About Having Kids
- Surrogacy – Basics Of Surrogacy In Australia
- Miscarriage – When Can I Start Trying To Conceive After Miscarriage?