1) Is your property privately managed or rented through a real estate agent - RE agent
2) Were you provided with a condition report of the property, outlining the condition of each room, when the tenants moved in? Yes i think the RE did the report prior to the tenants moving in
3) If renting through an agent, does the agent provided a detailed inspection report? I wouldnt call it detailed, but yes we receive a report
4) How often does the rental agent conduct an inspection of the property? Not often enough in some instances lol, twice a year
5) What communication do you receive updating you on the condition of the property? A single page tick and flick with no detailed explanation of anything, and only 2 columns - acceptable or not acceptable.
6) Have you ever been involved in a dispute with a tenant over the condition of the property? not after they vacated, however upon driving past the property found the yard to be in extremely poor condition with 3 foot high grass and weeds, upon asking the RE to do something about it, the tenants gave notice to vacate. So no actual ongoing dispute, but an issue over condition none the less.
7) Did you have a detailed inspection report from when the tenant moved in and exited the property to support your claim? No claims as yet, but the entry and exit reports are pretty thorough.
Miss J 09
Miss S 12
DSD Miss K 02