Health & Lifestyle Articles
Health is one of the most important things we need to consider, not just for ourselves but our families. For some great articles on how you can achieve good health, this section is a must read!
all 21 Health & Lifestyle Articles
Thermomix have broken the record for number of nominations in the Choice Shonky Awards this year, attracting over 500 nominations from Choice members and staff. Surprising, but, not really.
It can be very difficult knowing what to say to someone after a miscarriage or loss. Here are 9 things you should avoid if supporting a friend or family member through loss.
Saving money on holidays with kids - 11 fabulous money saving tips, including how to score free family accommodation anywhere in the world!
A first kiss can be nerve racking enough - but for these 20 strangers, they were asked to be filmed having their first kiss. See what happens!
Many of us try to make healthy food choices - but many foods that are promoted as being 'healthy' often have little secrets you wouldn't expect. Here's 7 surprisingly unhealthy foods.
Here are my most visited and enjoyed Facebook pages from 2013. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
Friday Funnies on BellyBelly! The end of the week should always start with a giggle. Check it out for a funny start to your Fridays!
Domestic violence affects close to half a million women in Australia. Many people think - well why don't abused women leave? It can't be that hard, right? In this emotional video, find out why abused women find it so hard to leave.
Want to kick some kilos to the curb? Losing weight may not be as hard as you may think! Here are 13 very easy tips to help you get there.
Shingles (herpes zoster) - what is it? Is shingles contagious? Find out all your shingles questions and answers here.
Artificial sweeteners can be deceiving - they might sound like a better option but they're not. Unfortunately they are found in a huge range of foods and drinks to make them sound more appealing and healthy. But there are many health risks to consuming artificial sweeteners - find out why you and your family should be avoiding them.
Flu vaccine - will you get the flu shot? If you're looking for information to help decide if you will get this years flu vaccination, make sure you read this article first!
Miscarriage or loss can be a deeply devastating time for families, and it can be very hard to know what to say or how to support someone after a miscarriage. Find out what families said really helped them through a miscarriage or loss.
The festive season (aka silly season) can take a toll on our bodies through alcoholic and food over-indulgence, lack of sleep, lack of water and more. Find out some great tips from BellyBelly Pregnancy Centre Naturopath, Nicole Tracy, who has some ways to help you end the silly season with more energy and less weight!
We regularly feed the chooks at our house - do you?! We feed the chooks for many surprising reasons we've found to be helpful... find out how keeping chooks can be a huge benefit for your family and for the the environment.
"Kelly, thank you for saying those 3 little words to me... Raw Food Diet. Both my dogs are on a raw food diet now and I strongly urge anyone with a dog or cat to look into it. The more I read about it, the more sense it made. I know my Chelsea will still die of lymphoma, but, she is doing so much better then she was just 2 weeks ago. She is a different dog." Find out more about the raw foods diet to help your pet lead a longer, healthy life - and best of all, it's so cheap! Includes a week's example of a cat raw foods diet.
Vaginal thrush is very unpleasant, but the good news is you can quickly treat vaginal thrush naturally and effectively, as well as prevent future infections.
Fast Tract and InLiven fans on BellyBelly - experiencing increased energy levels, concentration, libido, less sugar cravings, weight loss, better sleep and more.
We know that what we put on our skin enters the body - if it didn't, how do you explain the success of hormone replacement and nicotine patches? Take a look at the packaging of products you use and read the ingredient listing. You may find you need a chemistry degree to understand them. Do you really believe they are safe for you and your family?
Under the supervision of a qualified professional, aromatherapy is perfectly safe and of wonderful therapeutic benefit when trying to conceive, pregnant or breastfeeding. It can also be used on your baby.
It is true that fish has wonderful health benefits but it can often harbour a secret that ought to make you think twice about how much you consume.
- 10 Things Not To Say To Sleep Deprived Parents
- 11 Reasons Why Smacking Is Ineffective and Damaging
- 16 Things Pregnant Women Want Their Partners To Know
- 20 Things Your Toddler Is Trying To Say To You
- 36 Awesome Things About Being Pregnant
- 9 Sneaky Ways Formula Companies Try To Win You Over
- A Doctor Warns: This Activity May Have Damaging Effects On Your Baby’s Brain
- A Mother’s First Birth-day. WARNING! Tissues Essential
- Blocked Nose And Colds In Babies – Treatments For A Blocked Nose
- Childbirth Classes: 9 Reasons Why Private Classes Get Better Results
- Delayed Cord Clamping – Why You Should Demand It
- Induction of Labour – The Risks of Labour Induction
- Ovulation Pain – 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Ignore It | BellyBelly
- Placenta Encapsulation – Benefits of Placenta Encapsulation
- Pregnancy Calculator – Try BellyBelly’s Pregnancy Calculator
- Pregnancy Photography – 10 Great Reasons To Have Pregnancy Photography
- Pregnancy Symptoms – 16 Early Signs of Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Week By Week – Your Pregnancy Week By Week
- The 4th Trimester – 8 Ways To Create An Awesome One For Your Baby
- VBAC Sabotage – 9 Things That De-Rail Your VBAC Attempt
- Weaning: 6 Tips To Help Make The Right Decision
- What Stay At Home Parents Mean When We Say We Need a Break