Pregnancy Week by Week Articles
Find out what to expect in our pregnancy week by week articles. Includes pregnancy symptoms and changes, and how your baby is developing each week.
1 - 25 of 36 Pregnancy Week by Week Articles
37 weeks pregnant? Find out what happens when you're 37 weeks pregnant. Have you sorted out your birth plan yet? The birth will be here before you know it!
35 weeks pregnant? Find out what happens when you're 35 weeks pregnant. Starting to feel a bit warmer now, mum? Did you know, when baby is awake, his eyes are usually open about now.
34 weeks pregnant? Find out what happens when you're 34 weeks pregnant. Did you know, when baby is awake, his eyes are usually open about now?
33 weeks pregnant? When baby is awake, his eyes are usually open about now. Find out what happens when you're 33 weeks pregnant.
32 weeks pregnant and been asked out baby's cord blood? There's something you need to know first! Find out what happens when you're 32 weeks pregnant.
31 weeks pregnant? You might be feeling all big and clumsy now - but don't worry, the end is near! Find out what happens when you're 31 weeks pregnant.
30 weeks pregnant. Heartburn might be more troublesome for you and sleep (or not!) quite uncomfortable. Find out what happens when you're 30 weeks pregnant.
29 weeks pregnant. Bubs is starting to feel crowded - so is your digestive system. Hello, gas! Find out what else happens when you're 29 weeks pregnant.
28 weeks pregnant? You're now officially in the third trimester - home stretch, yay! Find out what else happens when you're 28 weeks pregnant.
27 weeks pregnant. Restless legs? Feeling faint? You may be feeling more uncomfortable now. Find out what else happens when you're 27 weeks pregnant.
25 weeks pregnant. Noticed stronger kicks and punches now? Your little one is getting stronger! Find out what else happens when you're 25 weeks pregnant.
24 weeks pregnant. Been offered the glucose test for gestational diabetes? Here's what you must know. Find out what else happens when you're 24 weeks pregnant.
23 weeks pregnant. Dark line down your belly? Thats the linea nigra and is very normal! Find out what else happens when you're 23 weeks pregnant.
26 weeks pregnant. Trouble sleeping? Headaches? You're probably starting to feel less comfy now. Find out what else happens when you're 26 weeks pregnant.
22 weeks pregnant - breasts started leaking? You may notice the start of colostrum at this point. Find out what else happens when you're 22 weeks pregnant.
21 weeks pregnant - noticed any braxton hicks yet? You may start to spot them now. Find out what else happens when you're 21 weeks pregnant.
20 weeks pregnant. Woo hoo, you're around half way through your pregnancy now! Find out what else happens when you're 20 weeks pregnant.
19 weeks pregnant - do you have a boy or a girl on the way? Now you'll be able to find out. Find out what happens when you're 19 weeks pregnant.
18 weeks pregnant? Backaches, swollen feet, varicose veins anyone? Urgh. Find out what other lovely things can happen when you're 18 weeks pregnant.
17 weeks pregnant? Starting to look more pregnant? You may need to find some maternity clothes now! Find out what happens when you're 17 weeks pregnant.
16 weeks pregnant? Constipation could be a problem, but don't worry, you'll probably be radiant with pregnancy glow! Find out what else happens when you're 16 weeks pregnant.
15 weeks pregnant... have you started to feel better yet? Find out what really happens when you're 15 weeks pregnant.
At 14 weeks of pregnancy, you're now in the second trimester and should start feeling so much better! Find out what happens during week 14 of pregnancy.
Woo hoo! You're a third of the way through! Find out what happens to your body and baby when you're 13 weeks pregnant - the last week of the first trimester.
12 weeks pregnant? Find out what happens when you're 12 weeks pregnant. Pants feeling too tight? It's probably about time for some new pants to cater for your growing belly, if you haven't already.
- 10 Things Not To Say To Sleep Deprived Parents
- 11 Reasons Why Smacking Is Ineffective and Damaging
- 16 Things Pregnant Women Want Their Partners To Know
- 20 Things Your Toddler Is Trying To Say To You
- 36 Awesome Things About Being Pregnant
- 9 Sneaky Ways Formula Companies Try To Win You Over
- A Doctor Warns: This Activity May Have Damaging Effects On Your Baby’s Brain
- A Mother’s First Birth-day. WARNING! Tissues Essential
- Blocked Nose And Colds In Babies – Treatments For A Blocked Nose
- Childbirth Classes: 9 Reasons Why Private Classes Get Better Results
- Delayed Cord Clamping – Why You Should Demand It
- Induction of Labour – The Risks of Labour Induction
- Ovulation Pain – 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Ignore It | BellyBelly
- Placenta Encapsulation – Benefits of Placenta Encapsulation
- Pregnancy Calculator – Try BellyBelly’s Pregnancy Calculator
- Pregnancy Photography – 10 Great Reasons To Have Pregnancy Photography
- Pregnancy Symptoms – 16 Early Signs of Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Week By Week – Your Pregnancy Week By Week
- The 4th Trimester – 8 Ways To Create An Awesome One For Your Baby
- VBAC Sabotage – 9 Things That De-Rail Your VBAC Attempt
- Weaning: 6 Tips To Help Make The Right Decision
- What Stay At Home Parents Mean When We Say We Need a Break