Recipes & Cooking Articles
Recipes and cooking. A section dedicated to one of the most popular topics on BellyBelly - Recipes and cooking! So if you like to cook or like to eat, this section is for you!
1 - 25 of 41 Recipes & Cooking Articles
Delicious Christmas cupcakes - dress your cupcakes up this festive season! Yum!
Christmas pudding recipe designed to be made last minute if you're running late! For Christmas pudding that you can make up to a month before eating it.
Wondering how to make pancakes? Here's an easy, foolproof method to make pancakes - either sweet or savoury. Yum!
Vanilla cupcakes recipe - the hardest thing about this cupcake recipe is deciding what colour icing to use! If you're after an easy, yet delicious vanilla cupcake recipe, look no further!
These delicious sausage and sweet potato croquettes can be used as a main meal or as a buffet dish at a party, or when your children have friends round for tea. Can be made in advance and stored in the freezer.
Meringue recipe that's really simple and fruity to boot! Find out how to make meringue with a delicious, fruity twist - you'll love our meringue recipe.
Stuffed tomatoes recipe - delicious turkey stuffed tomatoes. A healthy meal for the whole family.
Tuna pasta bake recipe with cherry tomatoes and broccoli = YUM! A healthy tuna pasta bake recipe with lots of great nutrition for the whole family.
Pizza recipe for margherita lovers! This margherita pizza is very easy to make and does not need proofing time if you want to make it a thin crust. If you prove the dough, the pizza will be much thicker, but the dough does rise in the oven anyway when made as thin crust.
Cheesecake recipe based on the gorgeous peach melba dessert, this is a cheesecake with a twist and very easy to make you will want to eat the whole thing! Try our Dame Nellie cheesecake recipe this weekend!
Quiche recipe - a family favourite! This quiche recipe is creamy and delicious and can be modified to include a range of ingredients of your choosing, for example, a tuna and sweetcorn quiche, potato and caramelised onion and so much more!
Meatloaf recipe thats simple, low fat and family friendly! This meatloaf recipe uses both lean beef and chicken mince to help keep the recipe as low fat as possible - and it works!
Chocolate mousse that melts in your mouth! A delicious chocolate mousse recipe that the whole family will love - as well as some tips to make it a bit more 'adults only!'
Salmon patties (or fish cakes) are a delicious, healthy meal for a lunch or dinner. They are also ideal for lunchboxes if you're after something different for the kids or even mum and dad!
Spaghetti bolognese is a very popular family favourite! You can't go wrong with spaghetti bolognese. Check out this recipe for a nice and easy, good ol' spag bol.
Cowboy casserole is a delicious pork sausage casserole which is a great, kid-friendly recipe for dinner - especially this winter! Give this cowboy casserole a go in your home.
Beef casserole which is really easy to throw together. This beef casserole recipe is great for busy families - you can leave the casserole cooking in the oven and get on with other things until dinner time!
Apple pie recipe that is easy to make, and of course, delicious! A simple apple pie recipe perfect to serve with cream or ice-cream. Drooling already?
Spanish style fried rice recipe. This dish is reminiscent of a Spanish paella style rice - but not using risotto or carnoli rice, just simple quick cook rice, which is then fried after being cooked. You can use up ready cooked rice if you have it, making it a quick and easy dish to prepare.
Apricot chicken is a popular chicken dish that both kids and parents love! Give our apricot chicken recipe a try and let us know what you think!
Shepards pie recipe - a delicious winter warmer! Dating back to the mid-1800's, shepards pie has evolved into all kinds of variations. This shepards pie recipe is a more traditional recipe that will warm your family's belly this winter!
Sausage roll recipe which you can make two ways. Sausage rolls are an all time favourite for parties or even the family. This sausage roll recipe has some delicious variations to make the filling a bit more special!
Healthy muffins recipe! Carrot and orange bran muffins for those seeking a healthy alternative. Don't fret if you like more indulgent muffins - we've added some tips to make these muffins a little more leaded too!
Lamb Shanks - Irish Style Braised Lamb Shanks - is a great winter warmer recipe. This recipe can also be slow cooked and includes instructions for slow cooking. Lamb shanks screams comfort food to me and is one of my all time favourite meals.
Mars Bar and muffin in the one tasty treat... now this could be dangerous! Only try this muffin recipe if you dare... and please be sure to post your comments at the end of the recipe and let us know what you thought of these Mars Bar muffins!
- 10 Things Not To Say To Sleep Deprived Parents
- 11 Reasons Why Smacking Is Ineffective and Damaging
- 16 Things Pregnant Women Want Their Partners To Know
- 20 Things Your Toddler Is Trying To Say To You
- 36 Awesome Things About Being Pregnant
- 9 Sneaky Ways Formula Companies Try To Win You Over
- A Doctor Warns: This Activity May Have Damaging Effects On Your Baby’s Brain
- A Mother’s First Birth-day. WARNING! Tissues Essential
- Blocked Nose And Colds In Babies – Treatments For A Blocked Nose
- Childbirth Classes: 9 Reasons Why Private Classes Get Better Results
- Delayed Cord Clamping – Why You Should Demand It
- Induction of Labour – The Risks of Labour Induction
- Ovulation Pain – 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Ignore It | BellyBelly
- Placenta Encapsulation – Benefits of Placenta Encapsulation
- Pregnancy Calculator – Try BellyBelly’s Pregnancy Calculator
- Pregnancy Photography – 10 Great Reasons To Have Pregnancy Photography
- Pregnancy Symptoms – 16 Early Signs of Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Week By Week – Your Pregnancy Week By Week
- The 4th Trimester – 8 Ways To Create An Awesome One For Your Baby
- Thrush Treatment – Get Rid of Thrush For Good (Yes, It’s True!)
- VBAC Sabotage – 9 Things That De-Rail Your VBAC Attempt
- Weaning: 6 Tips To Help Make The Right Decision
- What Stay At Home Parents Mean When We Say We Need a Break