Slow Cooker Recipes – Beef Slow Cooker Recipes4.5 stars based on 35 reviews Total time: Serving size: 1 medium slice Calories per serving: 250 cal Fat per serving: 12 g
The following beef recipes are designed to be cooked in a slow cooker. We hope you enjoy these beef recipes as much as our members have!
1. In a bowl, beat eggs and add milk.
2. Add beef and Italian sausage & mix together.
3. Add rest of ingredients and mix until combined.
4. Shape the mixture into 2cm balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
5. Bake at 180C for 15 minutes.
6. Add to crock pot.
1. Mix all ingredients together and pour over the meatballs.
2. Cover and cook on low for 4 – 5 hours.
3. Serve with spagetti & green salad