Share the daily ups and downs of a two week wait – the two weeks from ovulation until the approximate time it is possible to achieve an accurate result from a pregnancy test.
Below are some common ‘shorthand’ terms you might find when reading these diaries. You can also find a more comprehensive list in our Forums.
Some common shorthand:
- AF – Aunt Flo (period)
- BD – Baby Dancing (intercourse)
- BFP – Big Fat Positive (positive pregnancy test)
- BFN – Big Fat Negative (negative pregnancy test)
- DPO – Days Past Ovulation
- FF – Fertility Friend (fertility charting software)
- TTC – Trying to Conceive
- LP – Luteal Phase
- BB’s – Breasts (boobies!)
If you would like to be one of our Two Week Wait Diary writers, simply send us an email – we’d love to hear from you! Because I do get so many emails on a daily basis and I tend to miss some, feel free to just send in your diary once completed, which is a daily contribution about your own thoughts and feelings going through the two week wait – be as detailed, honest and open as you like!