Are you a pregnancy, birth or family photographer and would like your images to be considered for publication on BellyBelly?
We’re always looking for great images to include with our articles.
Over 2 million people visit BellyBelly every month, and our Facebook page is nearing 700,000 fans, growing at 5-10k per week (currently 26k!).
While we don’t offer payment for photos, we can offer you fabulous exposure on equally fabulous content.
If this sounds good to you, here’s what you need to know:
- You must have written/email permission from the subject in the photo
- We can only use horizontal images, to fit with the website’s layout
- Images must be at least 1000 pixels wide (as close to please)
- There can be no watermarks since they will mostly be used for a main article photo, but we will credit your name and link to your website in the article
- Please keep effects to a minimum – see the photos we currently use to get an idea of what images we’re happy to accept
- Unfortunately, innocent pregnancy, birth and breastfeeding images do get removed on Facebook. Therefore we can’t use images with any nudity, otherwise Facebook will remove the post
- We can’t guarantee publication of all images
To make any submissions or if you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.
Please be sure to confirm you have permission to share when you submit any photos.