Thread: Moodle - uni

Default Moodle - uni

Does anyone else use this?
    I'm looking and playing trying to work it out but it looks confusing!

Do things show up more once the uni year has started??

still on the teaching contract roundabout

Default Re: Moodle - uni

Usually it'll depend on when lecturer puts stuff up or un-hides it. I would suggest more will be available once Uni starts. I have used it for teaching at school and I can say I'm not a fan of how unwieldy it is (seriously clunky for getting around the site).

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

I used it 2011 and 2012 for UNI, we would sometimes have so many modules and readings available and then a few weeks down the track more would go up. Other times would have full semester up.

I have taught uni students using moodle for the past two years. It's not too bad, and yes, once the semester starts more "stuff" will pop up for you to see and use and discuss. So it might not make sense just yet

Quote Originally Posted by myturn View Post
    I have taught uni students using moodle for the past two years. It's not too bad, and yes, once the semester starts more "stuff" will pop up for you to see and use and discuss. So it might not make sense just yet
    Thanks Hun.
    It's all so scary and new!

New things are scary sometimes!! You'll be fine! It just depends on how organised the lecturer is. Sometimes I was barely a week ahead of the students and its hard work being on top of everything! Especially as I was teaching on top of my full time job - just casual lecturing. So it really depends I who the lecturer is and what their time frame is. As you are use to BB, i suspect you will pick up moodle pretty quickly.