Thread: Baby Beehinds AIO as Night Nappy?

Default Baby Beehinds AIO as Night Nappy?

Has anyone tried the Baby Beehinds AIO as a night nappy? I just recieved my stash today of the new version - only had the old style before that - and noticed in the info they sent that it could be used as a night nappy with the correct boosters. (DS has been wetting through his disposables the past 4 nights in a row - not sure if i have a dodgy batch or because he has been drinking so much lately.)

I have not tried them as a night nappy, only because they are PUL and not breathable enough for night time use.

The BBH Bamboo are best for night use with a wool cover

:yeahthat:

I have not had much success with their AIO's but their fitteds are wonderful.

I have used them with Nina, but that was only 2 months ago, when she was hardly wetting at night. She's now too big for them so I can't use them. If she still fit them, I'd still be using them.

I used them as night nappies for both of my kids. I just put two of the boosters in each nappy and we have not had a leak yet.

We use the minky ones here as night nappies and they are wonderful!! Just put in extra boosters if needed, I haven't had to do that yet.