Thread: Baby Beehinds Minkee AIO

Question Baby Beehinds Minkee AIO

How well does the Baby beehinds Minkee AIO wash? I saw some on their site today and thought I might get some because they look gorgeous - but how well does the minkee wash? I could be on the wrong track here because I have never seen one IRL but I was wondering if it picked up much fluff in the wash?

totally depends on what you wash it with , if you are washing with other "used" mcns then there will be minimal fluff , but if you are washing them with "new,never used" (particuarly bbh) then you will get lots of fluff !!
    I have an underwear bag for all my special nappies , ie: minkee and they was up fine , i just make sure i little squirt all nappies really well so im not putting bits of poop in the bag kiwm ??

but if you find they have attracted fluff then wipe them over (against the grain of the minkee) with a wet cloth or a fluff remover thing that you use when you iron !!

dont be discouraged by fluff !! the bbh minkees are devine !!

:yeahthat: I've got about a dozen and never had a problem with them.

rhyb Guest

yep loving mine and no issues

I am waiting for some minkys to arrive - i didn't think of the fluff issue but i would have guessed that there could be some issues with washing initially like with most clothing etc there can be dye that comes out initially.

Sounds like they won;t be a problem though.

I have heaps of baby beehind minkees & I throw them in the wash together & have done since the day I recieved them & never had a problem with fluff or colours running etc.

I LOVE my baby beehinds (awaiting the arrival of 8 more in the mail, hopefully will arrive today!)

Fluff doesn't bind to minky all that much so it comes up great. Anything that does will come off with a wipe over with your hand. It's one reason why it's so popular!

i have chucked them in with flanny flats and had no fluff probs..they wash up really well

yep minkee rocks !!!! i find that fleece attracts fluff more than minkee ..
    Danielle .. ohhh fluffy mail .. what did you order ??

yep fleece covers DEFINATLY attract fluff!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by *charmalea* View Post
    Danielle .. ohhh fluffy mail .. what did you order ??
    I got a mixture of different coloured minkee & smooth magic-alls (they arrived today & are cureently hanging out to dry ) love 'em hehe

I recently pre-washed my BBH minkees along with the bamboo and hemp fitteds and they came up just as cute!!
    I can't wait to use em!!!

Love BBH minkee magicalls... I am waiting for the new osfa that I ordered last week...

I always wash my nappies together and never had a problem with the fluff...

I have 2 ... one is black and the other mocha. They have both been washed with all the other nappies and I have not once had fluff.
    They wash really well, and they are a great nappy. I want more. The booster is great and makes it last all night here, and we have never had a leak.

I've never had minky fluff up