Thread: Bambooty?

Default Bambooty?

Has anyone ever used these nappies?
    Opinions please

Anyone??
    I am pretty impatient :P

nope, never used them. I remember i did look into them before DS was born but the prints weren't funky enough for my liking
    They look pretty much the same as the Bubblebubs nappies ie the fold out bits but without the bulk and the Tots Bots all in one - which is awesome.

HI! I have 3 I bought at the baby expo and so far I love them! absorbent no leaks (have used them at night just with an extra booster as well), and cute prints and the prices are quite reasonable.

Hi there!

These have made up my entire day time stash from 3 weeks till 8 months (size medium). We got the ezidry ones but also have a few easypeasy which were also good. DS is now too tall for them, there is still snap to go out on around his waist. Highly recommend them. Happy to answer any question you might have.

Thumbs up

I just got some new bambooty nappies (seconds, on new years sale at halfprice - bargain!)

I got some easypeasy ones to use at night, and they are my favourite nappy. I find they even dry really well, despite being AIO.

These are some of my favorites in my stash, I love them I do find that being quite slim fit they seem a bit smaller than my other mediums so they will be my first to upgrade to a large, but they have been a fab nappy the whole time. I bought them second hand from the facebook mcn page and DS wore them for 6 months with no issues ever. They still look like new and I plan on selling them on when I'm done.

They have been one of my favourites too. If you're buying stuff from the website, check out the bamboo wraps - they are soooooo lovely and we are ordering a couple more, because they have a magical effect on our little one!

We have a couple of mediums and I really like them - fold out absorbent bits make drying much faster. They fit my daughter from age 8 months (when I bought them) and are still fitting well at 18 months. She is fairly petite though.