Thread: BBH Magic Alls - Leaking & Not drying quick

Default BBH Magic Alls - Leaking & Not drying quick

I have recently bought some BBH Magic All - smooth outer, velcro fastening medium size. They also leak really badly. As in as soon as I put them on DS. These are only a few weeks old and never washed with detergents or softener.
    Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

Also, I am finding that they take forever to dry even when turned inside out. I thought they were supposed to be quick drying but they take two day in the sun!

TIA

It might be worth putting them in the dryer on low to re seal the PUL. I do find they take longer than many of my other nappies to dry, usually 2 days under a ceiling fan in the hottest room of my house.

Are they the ones with the pocket bit at the back? If so, stuff another booster in there. I never had any luck with them though, they always leaked here.

Are they leaking out the side? I find we have to pull them quite tight on DS to avoid leaking, though it still happens sometimes. And yeah, they do take a long time to dry.

They have pockets and I always put the booster in as DS loves to pee. I think it might be a problem with the lining. It seems like the pee doesn't have time to soak through the lining before finding the edge. We do them up pretty tight and they are great for his newborn breastfed poos. It's just the wees. We'll try the dryer and see if that helps.

Thanks

Gosh, i love my magicalls, yes they do take forever to dry but they are my fav to out in as i never have had a leak?!?!?

I would pop them in the dryer on a low setting too.
    I've never had a problem with mine although they are the older style without the pocket. I don't find they take too long to dry here though.
    Just a quick question though.... Are they are little bit big on your DS? You mentioned you have the medium size but also mentioned newborn poo. Sorry just a thought

He's a big boy! 6.5 kilo's already and only 10 weeks old. We do them up as tight as possible. Maybe he is still a touch small.

Thanks for all your help. Will try the dryer.

Thats ok Kerrie...it was just a thought thats all maybe you could call or email BBH and see what they suggest or even PM Charmlea on here who sells them

Smile

Thanks everyone!
    We don't have a dryer so it took a while but I finally got my magicalls through mum's dryer on Friday. Not one leak since.
    Yay