Thread: Candies fit :(

Default Candies fit :(

Hi there,

I bought a couple of different brands to experiment with. I've just tried the Candie AI2.I've got it on the tightest leg and waist snaps but the leg holes aren't as snug as the IB. I removed one of the absorbent pads and this reduced the leg hole a bit. The rise is quite high on my DS and it doesn't have snaps to lower it. I've used it once and it didn't leak.

Has anyone else had difficulty fitting the Candie? I'm wondering if it's just my DS shape or his weight (just a touch over 6kg).

I find it really bulky on my 2yo, so you certainly aren't alone. While he's no heavyweight by anymeans (he's tiny lol) he's certainly bigger than 6kgs.

We're only on the second snap from the tightest. I've found that a higher rise on little guys is a much safer bet than a lower one and you do get used to particular brands of nappies. In terms of absorbency, the Candie far out strips the IB and is my preference, but I will put mine away for an older bub I think.

Awww, I want to use it now. If it just had those snaps to adjust the rise it would be perfect around the leg holes. I think I will stick to the nappies with those types of snaps so I can get full use.

Yep same, I totally agree. I've only got one though so it's not so bad storing it for a bit.

I have two and though I feel kinda dumb saying it, I just don't get how they can be a one-size when you can't adjust the rise? Am I missing something obvious? I've tried every trick I know and always have massive leg gape because they're just too long!

LOL My point is, Lisa, yes I have trouble fitting the candies.

Crystalboo - yes, the best fit I can get is when I pull them right up to almost above DS belly button. Most times this works with only the occasional leak. It's just a bit fiddly to do up when I pull up this far and not a great look under clothes. Hopefully when he is a bit bigger they will fit better. The two booster pads do seem rather thirsty!