Thread: CT elastic problem

Default CT elastic problem

grrrr, the elastic in the legs of one of my cushie tushies has pretty much gone. Has anyone else had this happen? I dont put them in the dryer or hang them on the line such as they would stretch etc. Its only happened to the 1 so far.

Does anyone know if they have a warrenty thingy? I checked the website but it doesnt say anything.

I only bought it a few months ago and i have a huge stash so its not being used all the time.

Or can clever person fix it for me

Its probably easily fixed, but I would E mail her babe, she's very nice.....

yeah I'd email her too.

yeah what the others said. I've been dealing with her this week and she's great.

Thanks Ladies, will send an email then

how did you go with your elastic issues??? i had some of mine do the same thing unfortunately

The elastic has gone in ALL of my CT (I had 15) 4 have been replaced, no questions asked.
    I have 8 new ones being sent out to me, still waiting tho.
    I found them very helpful but slow to respond to my complaint, I had to send a few emails.
    As far as I'm concerned, CT are gorgeous nappies but they really need to work on the quality. Mine barely lasted 5 moths!!! Not good....

I am glad I am not the only one with this problem! I have had to replace the elastic in most of mine now... not ideal but fixed the problem.