Thread: GroVia nappies

Default GroVia nappies

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with these and what you thought?

TIA

I was just looking at a friends ones today. She has the snap in ones. They seem pretty good and the snap in bit has a ruffle around the leg which looks more likely to stop anything escaping out the leg hole. She likes it and it looks like a brand I would like to try.

So I got a few GroVia snap in's and have been using them for about a month now. They are a really trim fit. I like them, but if it is possible I think they are less absorbent than an Itti Bitti! My kids aren't heavy wetters and we can usually get 5-6 hours out of an IB if it turns out that way, but I wouldn't get 4 hours out of a GroVia. We have had a few leaks just because they are full when I know I wouldn't have had to change an itti. That said, they may be getting better with more washes because I haven't had leaks in the last week or so.

The soakers that come with are cotton so I guess that explains why they are less absorbent. They also take twice as long as the IB's to dry. The soaker is sewn at both ends which makes a little pocket at each end that takes a fair bit to dry out.