Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If i LOVE BBH Magicalls will i like Bitti D'Lish?

Default If i LOVE BBH Magicalls will i like Bitti D'Lish?

I am just starting out with the whole MCN thing and to date have only tried PeaPods (Meh), BBH Magicalls PUL (LOVE) and BBH Bamboo fitteds (liked, but they don't fit as well as the magicalls).

I wanted to try a few more before i stock up on the Magicalls just in case there is something i like better (at the moment though i don't feel i could like anything better than the magicalls!).. Soooo... i need your advice...

I want something that is easy to get hold of and i noticed Bitti D'Lish have a huge range available on nuture nappies... Is it worth me giving these a go? Does anyone have any other suggestions? I love how easy the Magicalls are so i would like something similar...

Thanks in advance!

Ittibitti's are so much better then magicalls imo. Magicalls are no way near as absorbent. I love the trim fit of an itti, but it doesn't suit all babies, so definitely worth trying one or two first.

You can pretty much always get itti's from their website, my only complaint is the elastic has gone in a couple of mine. But i think a while back there was some faulty elastic.

Itti Tutto's sssssoooooo good! Similar to bitti d'lish but one size fits most and the have a poo fence that's ssoo good for catching poosplosions. I was about to buy a whole lot of other nappies but after seeing the Tutto's I'll be getting them instead!

Thanks ladies!

I had a look at the Itti Tuttos and they look a bit confusing to use for my poor, inexperienced brain... not to mention my hubby's brain!
    That is what i liked about the Magicalls... they are as easy as disposables to use!

But thanks for the suggestion anyway

Hey Stoked

We have moved to the hills now so if you ever want me to drop around and show you some D'lish's in real life just let me know!

Yes, you will like them!! Magicalls and IB's are my favs. I like Magicalls slightly better though because I actually find them more absorbent and the elastic went in all my IB's (good news is they replaced them all almost a year after I'd bought them though).

I've used both and personally I'd say the Magicalls are better (just to confuse you more) I think the Magicalls are more absorbant than Ittis and Ittis have a more narrow crotch which doesn't suit DS at all. He soaks through an Itti easily within an hour and a half. However I like that the Itti's are more tirm. Good luck!!

Oooh I'll PM you Lee

Thanks Heaven and Lady-bug!

Do your magicalls close with snaps or velcro? Personally I hate snaps so a change like that ruins a nappy for me. I also didn't like ittis as the fit was all wrong on my son and they leaked out the crotch. Maybe buy a couple to try but it could be that magicalls are the right shaped nappy for your son.

Meow, they close with the Velcro. I do really like that feature about them. I have ordered a Minky with snaps just to try so i'll see how that goes..
    But hopefully i have found the 'perfect' nappy so soon!

Some of my favs are Issy Bears and Bum Cheeks - both pocket nappies. Bum Cheeks currently have a special on their organics for half price - $15.

Ooh thanks Yeddi

Hi Stoked

I personally prefer the BBH Magicalls for my DD but she is quite a [ahem] portly bub so I find that the ittis just don't work quite so well - and she is already in the large at 5 months so I don't know how long the itti "system" will last us. Having said that - I know heaps of people that love them.

I'm a bit surprised that you think that the Magicalls fit better than the Bamboo - I thought that they were the same shape - but I may be wrong on that one - I suppose that I have never put them side by side. I love my bamboos.

If I were you I could get a couple of Ittis and try them out. I found that the snap-ins were more absorbent than the all-in-ones and I do like that there is an extra snap in booster in the snap ins if you want super absorbency.

Hi Muppity,

I got some Itti's and i LOVE them! They fit perfectly and they are so gorgeous too! I do prefer the snap-ins, they took alot less time to dry than the sewn ins. I got the medium size as the large had leg gape. They are so tiny but they do fit him well and they are done up on the third snap so there is still some growing room too! My bub seems to be getting longer and skinnier as he grows!
    I just couldn't get the fitteds to fit right. He had major leg gape and it was so bulky on him. I prefer something that only has one way of doing up! I am new at all of this so the easier the better!
    I have ordered a couple more Magicalls and a BBH petite to try but i have already ordered some more Itties and i think they'll make up most of my stash!

I have some small ib aio's if you are interested. I LOVE them for both girlss - they just grew out of them. xx

If you live in Newcastle Itti are having a garage sale this weekend where you get new itti's for around $13

Quote Originally Posted by Yeddi View Post
    If you live in Newcastle Itti are having a garage sale this weekend where you get new itti's for around $13
    Do you have more info on that? xx

Will PM you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast