Thread: Minkee BBH leak problem

Default Minkee BBH leak problem

hi
    I use a range of cloth nappies on my slim built 11mo DD and have found the BBH AIO, especially the minkee ones leak out of the legs, more so now she's walking. I can't do them up any tighter at the waist without cutting her in half. She doesn't have rolly thighs and wondered if its just her shape or if anyone else has had this problem. I love the bamboo fitted with a cover, as we never get leaks with those, but really want to be able to use my AIOs.

cheers
    Pam

That sounds like a leg gape issue. What size is she in? Could you possibly move to a smaller size, with the waist done up looser, or does she need the increased rise? Have a look in the MPM threads hun, I think there is a BBH consultant around that you can PM for some possible solutions.
    Last edited by alioops; June 10th, 2009 at 02:34 PM.

Are they leaking because they are a bit gappy around the legs, or do you have a tight leg seal?

I never got them to fit right on my kids (long and lean kids) so I hope its not that for you.

thanks for the quick replies girls - i'm not getting a tight seal around the leg and she's a tummy sleeper, so really need the rise or she wees out the top. She's in a medium. I fear it may just be her build but I'll PM charmalea. I have less problems with the velcro waist than I do with the snaps, so maybe I just can't get quite the right fit with the snaps.

I always get a better fit with velcro too - sometimes the kids are between snaps for the moment.

Lucky they grow huh