Thread: Prescription For Life bamboo AIOs???

Question Prescription For Life bamboo AIOs???

Hi Everyone

I am new to this forum so please bear with me

I have been using BabyLand pocket MCNs since my 10 week old bub was born. She has been fine with them until the last fortnight, when a horrible rash has started appearing. I tried everything - strip washing, changing brands of powder, using no powder, using soap nuts, etc - and she is still getting the rash. Hence, I've narrowed it down to the synthetic fleece in the nappies. Her skin is obviously too sensitive to continue using them. I have her in sposies atm and it's cleared the rash up within one change (like always).

So I'm now looking for cheaper, natural fibre nappies. I've come across these cheapish bamboo AIOs, and the seller is Prescription For Life. I was wondering if any one out there has had any experience with these nappies?

I'm not 100% sure what an AIO is , but really want to continue using cloth for many reasons, most of all cost. I'm on a strict budget, so can't afford to buy tonnes of sposies, or to spend $25 on one nappy!

Please help me!!

Thanks

mung

have you thought about continuing to use your pocket nappies you currently have but buying some bamboo or cotton inserts to lay on top of the fleece lining? If the nappies you currently have fit and work apart from the fleece this would be the easiest and cheapest way to go.

Thumbs up

hi

thanks for replying, but i've already bought them (i posted this thread a little while ago). they are great nappies, and i'm glad i got them. billie's rash has completely disappeared

LOVE bamboo now . have started using flannels and water to wipe her also and feel a lot better on her behalf.

i went away on the weekend for three nights over the long weekend and took disposables instead of her bamboos and her rash came back (bad mummy). so i don't know if i'll bother with convenience over comfort again!!!