Thread: Really getting cranky with Cushie Tushies

Default Really getting cranky with Cushie Tushies

Grrr I need to vent! I absolutly love my cushie tushies they are just so ultra cute, BUT I'm getting so annoyed at the amount I'm having to take back and swap!!! So far out of 21 I have had to swap two with seams coming undone after only two washes and one that the elastic has gone after about the same amount of time....My baby is only 3.5 weeks old and already another three are looking like the elastic is going!!
    Also One nappy is about an inch and a half smaller than all the rest (So not gonna fit for as long!) and one is about that much bigger! And I won't take the smaller one back cause they don't have any stock in that pattern and its my fav!! It really makes me upset that such an expensive nappy has been constructed so poorly. I did email cushie tushie directly to let them know how much I loved the nappies but was extreamly dissapointed and havn't even got a reply.....(It wasn't a nasty email!!!! But now I'm more dissapointed)
    I need to get more nappies for my stash cause at the moment I'm washing everyday cause they take a bit to dry but don't think I'll be buying anymore cushie tushies, I get sick of taking them back!

I hear you Tash, have had exactly the same response from them myself. NOTHING!
    Crap nappies, crap workmanship, crap sevice. never again.

Oh wow, I had two nappies that I got that were a bit bodgie and they were nothing but helpful via email.
    Sent me two replacements asap.

yeah, i have to agree. i had 5 out of my 9 that were dodgy, sent an email, must say i got very quick service, and she sent an extra one for me, then the new ones i got, the elastic is VERY frail so i wont be buying them again....

buy abby gros, they are THE BEST, you can find them at the double ewes, cuddles n cloth dot com .... they are so great. i would recommend them to anyone

And me! They were great at replacing two of mine early on but they are my absolute worst nappies in terms of absorbency and workmanship. I keep them for last in my rotation and hope that others are washed before I have to use them! Just send an email every day or two until you get a response.