Thread: so peeved..

Thumbs down so peeved..

xavi has been wetting through everything at night, so the other day i ordered him 2 super-super-night nappies. at a cost of over $100 i thought we'd be fine. but no, 2 nights wearing them and he's still been drenched in the morning. so unimpressed. what a huge amount of money.

If they are new (and the boosters are too) then it may be because they are yet to reach their full absorbancy. A few more wears and washes should give you a better idea if they are working. FWIW I am having the same problem with my DS who seems to be able to wee through everything - cloth and disposable. We have to change him before we go to bed with either option

Hiya,

I had EXACTLY the same problem.
    this sounds silly but be really careful when you put them on and check that they are really tight in the crutch area.... after i put MJ's on now i get her to stand and pull them up higher and check that there is no gap.
    This has seemed to work fro us.
    the other thing that is fantastic is a wool soaker - will wick instead of leaking.
    I feel your pain!!!

HTH

When ever i have gotten a new night nappy, i have used it during the day for a few weeks just to build up the absorbancy through use and washing. That way its still being used but not for as long.