Thread: Suggestions for a good workhorse AI2

Default Suggestions for a good workhorse AI2

Hi,

I would appreciate if people could give me their recommendations for a good AI2.

I have so far Abby Gro and Bubba Moo and wanted to try a few more to see what suits DD. I've heard about Itty Bittis (but from the comments I've read in the forum they don't seems to be very absorbant).

Thanks!

Vo

Itti bitti aren't incredibly absorbent if you have heavy wetters - but for most people, they work well

I use Widdlewuns here.

Cute Tooshies Candies are awseome! We only use ittis for short periods here too.

haha my DS must be abnormal.. he wears ittis for 11 hours straight at night time lol

Baby beehinds magicalls

Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by ~MummaBear~ View Post
    haha my DS must be abnormal.. he wears ittis for 11 hours straight at night time lol
    Yeah but he's not a toddler, with a toddler bladder holding a massive amount of toddler wee! LOL

Widdlewuns, their "funkywuns" are good, and cheaper if you can get them. Itti's work here for me. Pockets are a better workhorse for me cause the outers dry very quickly, and you can have heaps of inserts to use. Prefolds with any shell or cover are good value!

ittis work well here.
    Also Twinkle Lily Trimsters, Whizz Kidz, and most pocket nappies if you're willing to give them a go I like pockets because you can stuff them to fit absorbency

Quote Originally Posted by ~MummaBear~ View Post
    mine too But he's only 8 months, though they are pretty soaked by morning... could have something to do with the 3-4 night feeds he has still lol

Ittis work well here too (most of the time). I also love twinklelily trimsters which are aimed for heavy wetters.

Thanks again everyone.

Yes I like pockets too and have a couple (will probably getting more - quite like the new Bumgenius - its easy to stuff) but DH carries like a girl when he has to put his hand in the envelope when its dirty so I'm mainly getting AI2 for him.

Pop Ins work awesomely for us. Though I did use Ittis for DD as my day to day, and they were fine.

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

fluffybubs (quite a few with this name, easy to get confused, i mean the ones made by a WAHM called Peggy Chandler).
    whizzkidz
    nicnaps
    dragonflymagik