Thread: Suggestions please!

Question Suggestions please!

Okay team, it's time for some new nappies for DS.

Firstly, I am extremely lazy. So, I am after an AIO that doesn't require me to snap anything in or put anything in a pocket or do anything at all to it. (Really very lazy!).

Secondly, I am forgetful, so I need snap closure as I always forget to put the velco on the washing tabs of my few velcro closure nappies.

And finally, I am after a trim-ish fit, so I want a sized AIO.

And for preferences, I'd like a PUL outer in gender neutral colours or simple patterns. I don't ask for much do it! LOL

So we are currently using the Bambooty Medium Easy Dri nappies (which we are loving!) but DS is getting too tall for them and it's getting past the hipster-stage! He is also just starting to out wee them, but that might just be because we are due for a strip wash. Unless I find something different, we are leaning towards just getting the bambooty easy dri again in larges.

So, please put your thinking caps on and bring out your suggestions!

TIA

Okay, maybe I was asking too much. Perhaps you can just tell me your fav AIO? Please pretty please?

have u checked out baby beehinds petite aio's? they are sized, side snaps, and trim. check out their website and see if that is what u r after if u havent already! HTH

Itti Bitti's AIO, they tick all your boxes, trim nappy, snap close, massive range of colours, only snap in is a booster IF you need it, not necessarily, I need to for DD massive water drinker, but I know many other that don't need to. Oh forgot to add they are sized nappies

Hmmm... well, they're not sized, but what about the Bonnibuns AIOs? They come with snaps, and you can pick your colours, plain or patterned.

I have 6 neutral/slightly boy-ey 2nd hand hardly-been-used ones coming my way, you can borrow them for a test run if you like...

The first thing that comes to mind is Itti Bittis. But the baby beehinds magicals come in PUL outer, whereas Itti Bitti don't. Out of curiosity, why a PUL outer?

Out of curiosity, why a PUL outer?
    Well, Jodi, this might seem silly but I have two reasons - firstly I'm concerned with how minkee will wear with time - I've seem some minkee nappies that end up looking a bit shoddy with lots of washing. And secondly, somehow it doesn't seem right to put something furry on a baby's bottom when it's hot (we live in Qld). Yes I know that the minkee doesn't actually make it hotter for baby, but it seems hot IYKWIM.

Gotta say though that I'm not a fan of BBH Magicalls for our lean and long DS - we got one as a gift which just gapped and leaked.

I do wish Ittibittis came in PUL outers though.

Audax - hmmm bonnibuns look promising. Though I'd like to see how they look when they are at different size settings... maybe when you get yours you could possibly post a photo for me?

Off to do some googling again!

fair enough I live in Cairns, and have had itti bittis & magicals (both pul & minkee) since DD1 was a baby, and they've been fantastic. If your bub is long and lean, itti bittis are a great fit. But yeah, only minkee.

I know it's only psychological! LOL. Silly me.