Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Totally in love with my Itti Bittis!!!

Talking Totally in love with my Itti Bittis!!!

I am totally in love with my IB's!!!

Nakita was given one for christmas, loved it, then they had the NY's sale, put a Bakers Dozen on Layby.

The arrived Monday and Nakita has been in them since I did a double wash and dry on Monday and I love them sooo much!!!

I think the Pea Pods might be lucky to escape the nappy drawer again

I'm also an Itti lover - I rarely use anything else now that I have enough for two days.

There are so many cute, pretty designs out there, but I just can't pass up that Ittis fit so well under clothes - especially with winter coming.
    Bring on my LE layby! lol

I am a fan too

Just got some which by looking at them i thought were too small but they fit great... nice and snug and trim... loving the strawberry patch one...

I like them too, but the smalls I have are too small for madam's Beyonce Booty now!

I'm getting some IB's at the brissy baby expo coming up.... I can't wait to try them out!!

If you like ittis - try bundles of buns - now THEY are gorgeous. Very trim, front snapping nappies - with embroidery!!!!! *swoon*

Quote Originally Posted by Arimeh View Post
    If you like ittis - try bundles of buns - now THEY are gorgeous. Very trim, front snapping nappies - with embroidery!!!!! *swoon*
    :yeahthat: plus they fit better and are more absorbant

They are aren't they Kim!!!!! I love the fact that you can change it from a boy to a girl - handy when you have both sexes!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arimeh View Post
    Hmmmm really.... I have really need a few more as we are struggling a little with drying times with the 13 IB's and 1 Haute Pocket.... I am going to have to go and have a look at them....

Oooo The Bundle Buns they are very pretty!!!

I saw she wasn't doing custom orders again until July, and if she is moving in August it may be a while yet, but oh so pretty!!! Definitely going to have to buy one an test it out!!

What sort of lead time was on them, as I see she does batches?

my order to recieve time was only 3 weeks but I think I caught her at a great time. Fantastic customer service though.

Ooooh! I might have to get myself a couple of those then!!! Thanks girls

Yeah I think it was a couple of weeks to get mine - or maybe longer cos I put my order in before her next "batch" had started.

Ohhhh I can't wait to get my 2 bakers dozen for DS!! Its on layby now.....Ahhhhhhhhhh I am so excited!! lol.

Yay Ren and ACJ, you will love the IB's they are just sooo easy, and a great fit, we don't have to "upsize" her pants to fit!!

couple of questions for ya Mel and Kim did you just get one or a batch of 6 or so?

N is about 8.6kg atm and she is in the Medium IB's with the snaps either done up as far as they will go, or with just a one stud gap - depending on the day and whether we have a boster in there or not, how would you compare their sizing with the IB's? Based on her sizing we would be going for about a Large to get maximum use...

They are a bit more exy than the IB's, so i want to be really informed!!!

wouldn't have a clue how heavy Nate is but he's in mediums with the snaps done as far as they can go. I asked Kristy and she said that mediums would be good and they are. One thing though is that they are 'hipsters' not high risers. DH thought they didn't fit at first, but they do.
    I got 7 - but only because I couldn't decide .....and there is far more choice for girls ones....
    eta he's over 6kgs

The mediums fit Miss M perfectly and she added another snap onto the side because we have trouble with wing droop on front snapping nappies. So now they fit perfectly.

I got the larges for aricyn, and they fit as tight as they can go (but he is SKINNY) and she shortened the wings on his so I wouldnt' get wing droop either. If you mention to her that you have problems or whatever, she is more than happy to customise it so it fits perfectly.

I wasn't too concerned about getting too much wear out of mine, since I have another on the way, and Miss M is the same shape as aricyn so will fit into his when he outgrows it.

So I only got a medium and a large.

ETA - Miss M is around 10kg now I think and Aricyn is 13.5kg.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast