Thread: trim fit all in ones?

Default trim fit all in ones?

Hello! I am exploring using a mix of eco disposables and all in ones for my little girl, due Feb. I have been looking at itti bitti because of the slim/trim fit but was wondering what other brands of AOIs are a trim fit too?

Thanks!

There are a few. Bambooty springs to mind.

Think about Ai2s also, they're easy to snap together, and the elastic lasts longer than an AIO. Bubblebubs Candies, Trimsies (various makers) and the itti bitti SIOs are all good for this purpose.

Cloth is always going to be bulkier than a sposie, having said that, I've used all kinds and never had a drama with clothes fitting - but my kids are scrawny creatures.

Audax has pretty much summed it up. Sized nappies are generally trimmer than OSFM too. Sometimes though a heavy wee'er is not such a great match for trim nappies, so maybe wait and see what your little one is like first?

ETA must come and join in your BB group. My bub will be here in the first half of Feb, so should get to know you guys too I think

Twinkle Lily Trimsters are FABULOUS. They are an AI2 like the IBs, and very trim fitting, but they are slightly higher in the rise and offer a better fit.

I always use itti bitti or bambooty for a trim fit never had a leaking issue, but I do only use them during the day. Also sucks to dry in winter lol

Thanks everyone! A few brands in there i'd not even heard of

Kim yes I've been thinking of you! I'm due the 10th so the latter part of the first two weeks. I'll pop into your group too as I haven't in ages and ages.

Actually can anyone recommend a good website to purchase one or two of a few different brands from? I want to save on shipping by shopping in one place if at all possible. Thank you again!

Have a look on each ones website for their list of stockists and see if any double up

Ah ha! Good thinking.

Sign up to their newsletters or FB page. most of them will have sales and this is when i make my purchases.

So I ordered a bunch of Bambooties and IttiBittis in smalls and mediums on sale - I think all up I ordered about 8 or 10 nappies and will buy more once little one is here and we can see what fits best. The IttiBittis have already arrived and they feel SO soft and cuddly!

My Bambooties arrived today. They are so lovely and came with matching wet packs. The smalls seem extremely small though compared to the Itti Bitti D'Lish smalls but then again they're not fluffy which might make them look smaller?

How are you finding them now you're using them Ladylove?

Baby Beehind's Petite All-in-II are a trim fit, I can see that this is an old thread but it you are liking cloth you could check them out

Grovia AI2 are another that are a slim fit.

Hi ladies!

Lulu I'm loving both although I do have poo-out-the-side issues, which I posted about in another thread. This has been partially resolved by making sure any leg gape is minimized. The Bambooty are my favourite visually as they look a lot smaller on than the IttiBittis and I like the outer surface. I bought the easy peasy and the easy dry versions. I'm in Perth and had bubba in Feb so with the heat and wind I've not yet had drying issues. I can see the easy peasy being hard to fully dry in damp or cold weather though. The IttiBittis I have are the D'lish AIO and SIO- don't like the SIO as too much folding and clipping plus the AIO is easy to dry anyway- much more so than the Bambooty easy peasy.

She is almost out of her size smalls so once she is I might try a few other brands to add to my stash. I have some mediums and large sizes already in the existing brands.

Good to know - thanks. I've got some IB AIOs and SIOs set aside for this little one to try out. I really like the idea of trim fits so I might have to get a bambooty too.

How much does your little girl weigh now that she's almost out of the smalls? DDs 1 and 2 were born smack on average but have stayed skinny minis since then so I had hopes of getting a good 5 or 6 months out of the smalls.

She is seven weeks and weighs 4.57. I've just put her into the last studs on both nappies in the last week or so. The Bambooty is most snug around her legs but still loose around the tummy. The IttiBitti is snug all over. I think she will be in them a bit longer though- the mediums are still a bit big.