Thread: What age do they move from small to medium nappies?

Default What age do they move from small to medium nappies?

Ok so I know this could be a how longis a piece of string question, but generally at what age do little ones move from small to medium nappies, I guess at this stage I am specifically looking at Itti snap ins. My thoughts are that I will use a fitted and cover- something like a spunkybutt with a Maz cover for now, and just start my AIO stash from medium, as I don't know that they will last long in a small.

Can anyone share their own experience with sizing and ages?

DD only fully graduated from itti smalls to mediums at around 8/9 months i think - up until then, the smalls still fit nicely. i'd started putting the mediums on her a bit before that though....

it really depends on the build of your child to be honest - which is damn hard to know in advance!

Yep what BG said and take into mind that IB's are generally a smaller sized nappy in comparison to a BBH an fitteds

My little guy is still swimming in an IB snap-in in Med...and he's nearly 16months lol. But he is tiny....you're def right about the string thing.

My DS started off in BBH size medium when he was about 7 weeks old. He does have chunky little thighs though!

DD1 went into most mediums at about 7 months.

DD2 went into mediums at 4 months. Completely different build.

DD went into mediums at 3 months, large at 9 months

WOW Artechim hes a big boy

DS started in mediums and he was about 6/7 months not sure if they could have fit earlier but he is still on the smallest setting in some of his mediums so mediums last a long time around here since then and hes 1 now

My 2yo is still in meds - he swims in most lrges. The ittis small are only just starting to fit my 13 week old girl. Different brands have different sizing and all babies are different too.

Thanks for the replies everyone, I guess I am just going to have to do the trial and error thing- I want to get a head start on my stash (scared I won't actualley get back into cloth if I dont have them here are ready to go) and just start with a few and add to it as we go along. There are so many pretty things out there that I want them all right now- I am not really known for my patience!

DD grew out of the small IB at around 10 months of age, but she wasn't a particularly big bubba

Miss M still fits into smalls (she was weighed today at 6.2kg), she went into smalls at about 1 week old (2.9kg born). She also fits mediums with the snaps crossed over.