Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of the BB Magic-Alls?

amberdee Guest

Default What do you think of the BB Magic-Alls?

Just wondering if anyone has tried the new Baby Beehinds AIO Magic-Alls? I received a couple that I'd ordered in the mail the other day but haven't actually tried them on my bub yet as they're still a bit big for him.
    I noticed though that the leg elastic on the Magic-Alls seems really narrow and tight, and I'm worried it will cut into bub's legs. It certainly doesn't look as comfortable as the elastic on my Bumgenius's.

i only have one but so far so good!!! i think for the price its great

I have them but am yet to use them. Was thinking that they were quite thin and would need boosting ??

I've got one for my 2yo and another for NB (when it arrives!). I have to say i was expecting a little better. We've had a couple of leaks after only a couple of hours use, and it isn't as trim as some other AIOs (which is the main reason i would use an AIO - under tight fitting clothes). I won't be buying any more unless it works well for NB.

Ive just started using cloth and got a variety to try out and the magic alls are constantly leaking even after just putting them on...not happy with them at all....

We've got a couple and I've had no probs with them at all so far! I've heard that the new version coming out at some stage will be more absorbent (with a slight price hike too I think?), but I've just ordered some more, with the intention of just making some microfleece topped boosters to chuck in if I ever require more absorbency from them.
    I'm just realistic about them, they don't go on first thing in the morning for that morning wee - but I'm pretty sure that if I chucked a booster in I'd be confident with them for the morning.

I've only got one... and I think its good. Then again, I have nothing to compare it to. But I've had no leaks, even tho it's a medium size and my boy seems to still be a small.

Yeah I have some which arrived last week and I won't be trying them out until 12 March when DJ is born. I still have to give them a pre-wash which I plan to do this weekend, along with the fitted cloth nappies :-) I love the colours, nice and bright :-)

Love em! i only have 1 atm...but ordered 10 more lastnight off their eBay store ($15 each, FREE postage!).

I want to buy a few of there new pockets now to give them a test run

srnjlouw Guest

Default BB nappies

i have a few of the BB magic all in one nappies for my 2 year old son, they are oky but you i find that you can not have the nappies on for to long otherwise you will have some leaking problem, and i have tried it for night time nappie and have boosted it well but i still had to change my son stright after he woke up he was already wet. so i am not so impress about the BB magic all in ones but they are ok for day time if you are willing to change bub often, but i have heard that the fitted BB nappies wich you have to put a nappie cover over them are really good for night time as wel as day time nappie they have bamboo in them so it makes them even more absorbend i also heard that the fitted BB nappie are more absorbent than the new Bamboo Magic All in one BB nappies. i am going to tray the fitted BB napppie hopefully it workes. the other thing i also dont really like about the BB Magical All in one nappies is that they are a bit bulky around the legs wel actualy they are bulky over all.

I prefer the fitted nappies, we are just using the Magic Alls for when we are out and about. They just leak too much and bubs clothes all end up wet.

I'm about to order a couple of the NEW stock of BB AIO Magic alls.... what you girls think? Should i buy two? Anyone else been using the new stock recently and love them? TIA

Dont really like them. They arent that absorbant for DD and they feel wet after 1-2hrs.

Ive only used them like 3-4 times and it seems the velcro is already not starting to stick properly.

Also, i bought mine from ebay from babybeehind seller and they are not the ones with pockets! I rather pay extra $3 to get the ones with pockets on their website!

Thanks for your feedback. I have ordered the snaps.... not the velcro.
    I have ordered 3 x magicall minkees AIO can't wait to get them (ordered from the website) and ordered 2 x magicall AIO smooth cover ones.... they are the new style so i'm hoping they're good. i looked on ebay first but couldnt find that ebay seller..... i just bought off the website. got discount too cos i'm a PP subscriber so i was happy with 10% off!!

Ren- i love my magicalls, but i do boost with some bamboo boosters i have sewed up....

they fit my girls like a charm

I have been using the new Minky Magic-alls and have found them fantastic.I didn't have much luck with the PUL ones though, I think DS needed extra boosting.

I was looking at these yesterday! I was tempted to get some of the new ones as the colours are gorgeous but Caleb is coming to the limits of them fitting him and I will wait till the new bub actually needs nappies before buying anymore lol!

The magicalls I have are the PUL ones without the pocket and we have no issues with leaking unless they are on for too long. I have used a booster laid in for times when they are the only thing dry and I knew it needed more. The good thing about them being not so absorbant is the quick drying, something I believe they rectified by adding a pocket and supplying a bamboo booster for the next version.

The extra boosting and pocket on them is great.
    You're right , the colours are really nice.Still fairly quick to dry though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast