Thread: Widdle Wuns - how to I get some?

Default Widdle Wuns - how to I get some?

Hi there,

I've heard good things from people on this site about Widdle Wuns. I've found the Widdle Wun web site but can't work out what the process is to buy them. Do they stock at particular times of the year, or is there a process to place an order?

Heys Lisa,

Widdlewuns rock!!! I have quite a few. She's doing mostly customs now, and is stocking at certain times of the month etc. On her website is her link to a mailing list, and also to her facebook page - the facebook page has her stocking times and she does also do "widdle virgins" stockings only. They are such high quality. I have her "widdlewuns" "snoozywuns" and "funkywuns" which are minky / nights / PULs in order.

If all else fails, just drop her an email and beg, she's very cool.

i like the sound of begging lol

Hey Lisa,
    On the Widdle Wuns Facebook page is a list you can add your name to to get customs made. I was on her website the night she put up some custom spots, and I'm not joking when I say that they were all gone in SECONDS! Popular doesn't quite describe the situation! LOL
    But I totally agree - drop her an email and beg!
    Good luck!

Thanks guys. Seems I will be very lucky if I can score some.

She also stocks monthy on firefly collective dot com dot au along with other great businesses. I lurve my widdlewuns and yes they are extremely hard to get but well worth the wait

i have managed to land several WW's - they are amongst my faves! they were the best fits on DD as a little bubba and she now has 2 med and 3 lg she wears regularly. love them all. the smalls and meds i managed to get through stockings,, the larges as customs - i gave her free reign on one of the customs just giving her DD's name - she now has a celtic fairy with her name and embellished with swarovski crystals! gorgeous

i keep track of stockings on fb

Love love love our WW. We have 7 now and are our most fav nappy.

I 2nd the facebook page as she is really good at letting you know when she will be putting up the customs spots. They do literally go in seconds though so you do have to be onto it when she puts them up.

Good luck they are a fantastic high quality gorgeous nappy well worth the wait and price.

If you go to her fb page and then into discussions - you can put your name on her waiting list. Angeltears has a waiting list as well. Not sure of any others.