Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The 365 Photo Challenge #5

I saw this thread this morning and went and looked at the website - what an awesome idea! I have never hears of this before - it's great timing for me too lol because I've just been obsessed with photography the last month or so and have been wondering what I can do with the photos I love.

Do you ladies make scrapbooks or something with the photos you take as well? Or just have a bunch of photos on your computer like I do? Lol

Ash are you going to join us?

At the moment i have a pile of photos on my computer, but my friend who is also doing the 365 (Elibank) has had a photobook printed of each month, which i think is a great idea that I'm going to copy

I want to do a photobook too. I think MN is doing one for the year - I daydream about doing that too!

Hey girls, i NEED to catch up.. got a few nice pics while we were away but nothing special really
    Will start fresh from this week and see how we go

Quote Originally Posted by swoop
    Jewel, with the moon shot, what was the problem with the photos you took? i can't remember whether you use a DSLR or not? I know the first time i tried it I used too long a shutter speed and when I started taking photos the other night too short a shutter speed... i think with the shot I eventually settled on I used a 1/30 shutter speed with ISO100 and f/4.5. I should really have used a tripod, but I was being lazy When my moon shot went wrong last time I went on 365, found a few moon shots I liked and looked at their exif info to see where I was going wrong.
    It's like I couldn't get the picture clear enough. Some of them looked as though they were almost the sun cause the moon was so bright. lol Not sure if that was my fault or what. I didn't have the patience really either and since then it's been raining and cloudy so I haven't had the chance to try again.Thank you for answering my questions. I might search around the place. Oh, and nah I don't have a DSLR.
    I really hope your camera doesn't cost too much or take too long to get fixed.

~Ash~ - Hi. Are you going to join in with us all? My pictures are just on my computer. I hadn't thought about doing anything with them. I dunno if I will either. They aren't that exciting. Lol.

ZF - Welcome back!

Ash, yep - I am putting all my project photo's into a 200 page photobook! You should definitely start your own project

Just got my confirmation email for my Angie Baxter Photo course on Sunday - cant wait!

We are in Perth - haven't done much sight seeing yet, just hanging around my brothers house, but will get some nice pics this week! The early mornings are killing me as DS is still waking up on Adelaide time (which is 2.5 hours ahead) - 3am wake up yesterday, 430am today - eeeek, not good!

Re shooting the moon - THIS might help

I uploaded my first photo yesterday - I have no idea if it's any good or now though lol - I am looking forward to seeing my skills improve over the year though!

What do you guys think? Any tips?
    http://365project.org/#/ash09/365/2011-03-21

A photo book sounds great - I think I'll have to get a bit more confidence before I plan a project of my own!

Yay Ash! When I can go on the computer I'll have a look at your pic and follow you on 365.

Ash - I tried your link but couldn't seem to find you. So I think I found you on search, am I your first follower?

Someone was sayign this a little while ago, but gosh it's definitely quietened down on 365 now. I'm noticing not nearly as many comments on pics... I guess we all get so excited initially but then life interferes (pesky stuff that life) and we all get too busy. I say good on us all for sticking with it thus far! what a fab effort.

Will catch up on pics this week ladies, have uploaded one from yesterday.. not a great shot but was for Hayley
    Will filter through other pics over the last hectic couple of weeks and fill in the blanks and try and keep on track.
    DP should be getting a boot today instead of crutches so i wont be chasing around after 3 children, he might actually be able to get himself drinks and things

I'm behind again. I'll get there... one day.

Naomi - Thanks for the link about the moon.

~Ash~ - I'm following you too.

I'm behind too, not getting on the computer much these days... Will try later x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the following guys - I'm really enjoying it! But wouldn't you know it.. Uploaded the photos from my camera last night and something happened to my sd card - now it won't work in my camera or even format? Luckily I emptied it first - does anyone know what happened? - I've had this camera (just a little point and shoot) for 18 months and it's never done this before.

Oh no, Ash. I wish I could help, sorry. Have you tried searching online for answers? You might find something that could help.

Back from Perth - Yay, just catching up on emails etc but have updated my blog pics

Off to my Photography course tomorrow, so need to have a quick read of my manual tonight to familiarise myself a bit more with the manual settings of my camera

Pics - Today, Yesterday, Thursday, Wednesday, Tuesday, Monday, Sunday, and finally Last Saturday

Will be back later to check out everyones latest pics - yay!

Oh - AND - tomorrow I am at Day 182 - HALF WAY through my 365 project, can't believe I have made it this far, I will definitely finish it!!!

Back from Perth - Yay, just catching up on emails etc but have updated my blog pics

Off to my Photography course tomorrow, so need to have a quick read of my manual tonight to familiarise myself a bit more with the manual settings of my camera

Pics - Today, Yesterday, Thursday, Wednesday, Tuesday, Monday, Sunday, and finally Last Saturday

Will be back later to check out everyones latest pics - yay!

Oh - AND - tomorrow I am at Day 182 - HALF WAY through my 365 project, can't believe I have made it this far, I will definitely finish it!!!

Ash, did you take the memory card out of the camera to download the pictures? Sometimes that can cause a problem - it can stuff up the format.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast