Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 365 project 2014

Default Re: 365 project 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Teeki View Post
    Depends on the photo for me. I've edited two of mine, mostly to crop them and while I was there I edited the contrast on one. I prefer trying to get a good angle and lighting when I take the photo, and other times it's a spontaneous "hey that's a good shot" and I like leaving them as they are
    I've edited most of mine - mostly brightening them, but have been adding a watermark to each one this time too

I'm really pleased with the pics so far, I have neglected my photography of late, so feel like I am getting my mojo back I am getting my dream lens for my 40th in July, wish I had it NOW though

Here are my pics so far - BLOG

I take all my pics on my iphone and go through all the basic edits each time just to see. Then I pick whichever takes my fancy at the time, whatever captures the mood. 9 times out of 10 it ends up being the original anyway.

MN I just checked out your blog, your daughter is very cute and I can just see how cheeky she must be

Quote Originally Posted by ~Hestia~ View Post
    MN I just checked out your blog, your daughter is very cute and I can just see how cheeky she must be
    She is VERY cheeky Hestia, glad it's coming through in her pictures, it's very much her personality and she makes us laugh a lot!!

Still going girls?

Mummy fail for me today
    2014 Photo-a-Day | Anni's year in Pictures

I am going ok. Struggled a little bit a couple times this week cause I was soo busy and forgot to take a photo until right before I had to go to work (night fill). I just settled with whatever because I didn't have much time to really think about the photo I wanted.

Your photos look awesome!

Yep still going here!

Still going! It's kind of just habit now because I did it last year, so finding it pretty easy.

I did a 366 project in 2012 for both my DDs and that included DD2s first year so that was great! I just uploaded it all onto IG via my phones as I didn't have a camera. I missed maybe 20-25 days overall?

Started again this year on IG with my IPhone as my digital has gone under repairs again haven't missed a day yet!

I'm doing it here too! Some days I don't upload the day I took the pic, but am making sure I get the pic taken each day! Hoping it will be easier this year as Ill be home all year this year and having a new bub!

I've been uploading the weeks worth on the weekend. I'm bad.

Still going here Similar to Jewel, there are days where I forget, or don't find something I want to photograph, and it's left to the last minute or it's a random photo I took during the day. They're not all fancy, but I reckon they're mostly alright. Sometimes I put in a bit more effort with lighting and angles, others I think meh, it's just a phone camera so why bother, other times it's my kids and I reckon they just make the photo on their own anyway lol

If anything, this project has taught me that I need to get out a bit more. I really struggle with what to take pictures of and post.

Spoons that's what I struggle with too. We are remote and there's really not a whole lot to 'do' when you're a local, so I haven't started. The OCD person inside is trying to be smothered by the sensible me that says its ok to start on any day I feel. But I want a start point lol.
    I have been doing a course though which I am enjoying, and my parents arrive the day after tomorrow.....maybe I'll start with the first day of school....I dunno.

Those struggling with what to snap a pic of, my photo of the day is very often something terribly mundane! So far this month I have featured my dog, pillow pet, morning coffee and grocery shopping! I honestly love looking back at the minutiae of my life at home with my kids

I don't think you need to be out and about, you'd be surprised what you can come up with around the house. When I did DSs #365 a few years back I'd say that almost 3/4 of the pics were taken at home. I did struggle a bit in winter when it gets dark early and we'd just be doing the wake up/ childcare / work and home for dinner/bath/bed but overall found that if I looked at the world from DSs perspective there was always something new to see

Mine are all "as is". No idea how to edit!!

How is everyone going?
    Going ok here, but need some accountability to make sure I keep it up! so thought if I share my link here, it will help me along
    http://365withatoddlerandanewborn.wordpress.com/

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast