Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Astrology/horoscope reports - have you?

Default Astrology/horoscope reports - have you?

I have read online astrology sites and got some mini/sample readings and found them quite good. I have never ordered a full report though...
    Has anyone payed for a full report from one of those sites? And how was it?
    Was it accurate? Helpful?

My father has the software and used to do reports for us. It was pretty good!
    Do they charge much?

totally differs in price depending on site and what sort of reading you want.
    Anything from $10 -20 up to about $100.

I am actually learning how to do them off my mum right now. They are extremely good in the right hands. It is also good to have someone that explains that these are pathways and opportunities - not stone cold facts. We still have control of our own fates.

One real important thing to remember is that if it doesn't ask for your time and place of birth, you are going to get a very generalised reading.

There is also many different kinds. Natals will tell you more about you. Solar returns are good for looking at the year ahead (starting from your birthday). Relationships can be done a couple of different ways too. Like I said - its all about the astrologer to the quality of the reading.

I paid for one, one year it was Jonathan Cainer? (H/S guy) I cannot remember how much I paid for it and TBH it was pretty general.

A friend of mine did one as well and hers was better. She also does our yearly tarot readings as an Xmas present and this years one has been pretty spot on.

I also find numerology readings can be an interesting read as well

Nae x

Can't bloody stand Johnathon Cainer! He is the most 'generalised' astrologer EVER, and I can't work out why he is in the papers.

Inertia is right - if they don't ask for your place and time of birth there isn't much point to it

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Can't bloody stand Johnathon Cainer! He is the most 'generalised' astrologer EVER, and I can't work out why he is in the papers.
    Thats why he is with News, Lu. Because he is so good at generalised readings, which is all you get in papers. He is a perfect fit for papers and cosmo magazine - not any good for personal journeys and presents.

I've found the free online one I did (can't remember which one though... it was years ago) very good. It asked for the exact time and place of birth. it was so good i didn't bother asking for the even more detailed paid one. It just backed up what my own astrology books said... that I am a fairly neurotic watersign with fairly equal amounts of air, fire and earth. I find moonsigns fascinating. I wish people would say their moon sign instead of their sun sign... it's much more of an indication as to their true nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Inertia View Post

One real important thing to remember is that if it doesn't ask for your time and place of birth, you are going to get a very generalised reading.
    Inertia - what do you do if you dont know the time of your birth - and have no family to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Bathsheba View Post
    I wish people would say their moon sign instead of their sun sign... it's much more of an indication as to their true nature.
    that is so true, but most people dont know what their moon sign is in

I paid for one about three years ago? it was pritty spot on. and offered childshood though to adult. you could order other ones and it was pritty spot on. the lady who printed it off was like "alright your an oddball" if you like i can PM you the web address for the company?

I wish people would say their moon sign instead of their sun sign... it's much more of an indication as to their true nature.
    Bath - how do you find out your moonsign? - I know my sun sign is Piscean, but no idea what my moon sign is?

Most astrology books have moon charts Ella... I've got a good Linda Goodman book here. What's your birthday inluding the year, I'll look it up for you.

Bath thats sooo true!!

I am blessed to have a double water sign - Cancer Sun, Pisces Moon Poor Poor DH
    I think my ascending sign is Virgo but not 100% sure - I have no idea what an ascending sign is

I paid for one about three years ago? it was pritty spot on. and offered childshood though to adult. you could order other ones and it was pritty spot on. the lady who printed it off was like "alright your an oddball" if you like i can PM you the web address for the company?
    Yes please PM me that

BTW I already know my sun, moon and rising. I originally looked them up in a book, but got them again from a free site online.

So you all think the moon is more accurate ?

My sun indicates the kind of things I like to do... I'm Cancerian and it's true I do like to cook, make my home attractive and follow other creative pursuits. But I am a Leo moon.... and this reveals that I have a greater ambition than all things domestic. I am good at being domestic, it comes naturally... but I strive for more. Like a lioness i put family as absolutely first priority... but I also have a flame of ambition that I think is too subdued in the Cancerian nature.

The same applies to my DH. He is a Scorpio sun. Meant to be charismatic and observant etc (he is a very charming banker) but because I know him I know that his Cancerian moon has him day dreaming of retirement and becoming a home-body. He is simply not as driven as the Scorpio chart would indicate.

makes us a good match though.

salsa- you need to clear out your inbox!

Bath my suns in aires, my moon in scorpio and my ascendant is taurus...so i was told that makes me an odd ball!

Thanks Blip! I have cleared out - I`m always getting told to empty it. Problem with being a basic member only room for 10 messages

Most astrology books have moon charts Ella... I've got a good Linda Goodman book here. What's your birthday inluding the year, I'll look it up for you.
    Hi Bath, my birthday is 7 March 1977 - Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast