Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BellyBelly Cancerians: Jun 21 - Jul 22

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Default BellyBelly Cancerians: Jun 21 - Jul 22

For those of you who would like to chat about what it's like being a Cancerian

Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team

Hands up Born July 18. I think I have lots of Cancerian traits. But I am also very influenced by my moon (Leo) and other planets/rising signs..so i tend to take everything into account.

Regarding my Cancerianess I am certainly: prone to crabbiness.... withdraw into my shell/hole when it all gets a bit too much... am a bit of a homebody... creative and nurturing.

As Cancer is ruled by the Moon I also share many of the moon's yin (quiet, dark, cool) preferences...and am also quite affected by the cycles of the moon eg often get insomnia during the full moon.

I think there are quite a few Cancerians in BB

Me me I am a crabby crab too I am also moon in Picies so I am extra emotional with the double water. I put up a tough protective outer (shell) but deep down I get hurt easily and I am funny about who sees that side.

There is more but I want to see what others come up with x

Nae x

whao Bath that was a quick avy change

LOL I was just thinking the same thing Nae!!! I only sent it in to Trillian about 15 minutes ago! That would hae to be some kind of record!

Sorry for OT folks... back to Crab chat

June 24th here.

I can't remember all the traits offhand for a crab, but I think I am most of them from what I remember

bath, we share the same birthday
    we SO rock hehe

bbl.. DD is now crackin it ...

I am June 25th, DD is June 24th.... so poor DH is surrounded by crabbiness & very sensitive souls. Luckily I can pick up quickly what sort of mood DD is in & whether she needs a cuddle, to be left alone etc....

I am certainly a homebody & family is very important to me.
    I don't make friends easily but if you are my friend, I will love you & protect you
    I tend to retreat or avoid situations if I am uncomfortable or don't want to deal with it.
    I can be very firey on the outside, but soft & mushy on the inside. (just a protective barrier)
    I need lots of cuddles/affection to feel loved

Will come back & add more

That would be me! June 26th.

I am very emotional and timid. However very friendly and i can get quite attached to people/things. This could be a good thing or a bad thing. I'm very creative and have a wild imagination. I am very protective of those around me and empathetic to others feelings and moods. My moods are also very up and down. I love everything to do with the water. Beaches/lakes/rivers/waterfalls etc. I love the full moon, which i am usually a bit emotional during that time as well.

Bath & Stevie we share the same birthday

i will come back later and give some cancer info about me..
    but just a question..

does anyoneknow what signs we arent good with?
    my DH is an Aries.. my mum is an aries and we clash big time
    strangely DH and i do too LOL
    Love is strange haha

Quote Originally Posted by Bonham08 View Post
    Bath & Stevie we share the same birthday

that is awesome, i have never in my life met anyone with the same birthday and here on the same day i fond 2..
    we SOO rock xx

With the zodiac you get along best with signs that are either 180' or 90' on the wheel. Does this make sense? Capricorn is 180' ie opposite to Cancer so we usually get along with them. This holds true for me anyhow. I can't remember what two signs are are 90'. Maybe taurus? I have always gotten along well with them too. Signs are never meant to get along very well with the ones immediately before or after them. I am not meant to get along with Leo for example... but maybe because my Moon sign is Leo I generally do

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie W View Post
    that is awesome, i have never in my life met anyone with the same birthday and here on the same day i fond 2..
    we SOO rock xx
    Me either

found this online, not sure how true it is as there are many sites on the matter

compatible signs for cancer: scoprio, pisces, virgo & taurus

In-compatible signs for cancer: leo, libra, sagittarius, aquarius, gemini & aries

variable signs for cancer: cancer & capricorn

I'm very true to what a cancerian is. I'm moody at times, reserved & hard to study, also i'm very much a hermit as such and like to spend alot of time at home, friends & family are very important to me, at times i cling/hold onto the past, when i need to i have a soft interior & a hard exterior just like our symbol, i need to feel secure and know that DF loves me, 1 thing thats not true about me being a cancerian i dont have alot of IRL female friends BUT definately have ALOT of beautiful caring forum female friends. I definately mother others

ETA found this

Traditional Cancer Traits:
    Emotional and loving
    Intuitive and imaginative
    Shrewd and cautious
    Protective and sympathetic

On the dark side
    Changeable and moody
    Overemotional and touchy
    Clinging and unable to let go

Romance
    Children
    Home and Country
    Parties

DISLIKES
    Aggravating situations
    Failure
    Opposition
    Being told what to do
    Advice (good or bad)

thats all i can think of for now

Yep I'm a Cancerian too And according to Bonham08's post I'm a true cancer. My birthday is the 9th July.

according to Bons post i am a true cancerian..
    it made me laugh about aries being incompatible.. fire and water dont mix so well lol...
    i am very much a homebody and without family i wouldnt cope at all.
    i am VERY protective of my feelings, but am much of a softie, tho im not so much in need of touchy affection, i need emotional effection more iykwim
    i tend to dwell on the past alot..
    and i too have very few friends, but the ones i do have mean the world to me and i would go to any length to please/help them
    i can be super moody, but i do try very hard not to be, i guess its just ine me
    Imnot really into parties, as such. but i LOVE small get togethers with really close friends.. i guess thats a party. im just not into heaps of people (that i dont know) at clubs and such.
    Failure would ahve to be my biggest fear.
    im not a fan of being told what to do either but i dont think many people out there like that lol.
    and as far as the advice goes.. i dont mind it so much its critisism i cant stand

July 14

I am an emotional, reclusive biatch !!!

I have a tendency to become a complete nutter on a full moon

Yup I'm a true cancer after reading that post too!! LOL

I don't have a lot of friends - sometimes it seems that others are just on a different wavelength - but that could be cos I'm a tasmanian not just cos I'm a cancer... LOL

Cat - I knew there was a reason we got along babe

Oh - and Cancer's get along great with Virgo's - for the most part anyway - DH is one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast