Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BellyBelly Cancerians: Jun 21 - Jul 22

That's funny, because my DH is Aries and we hardly ever fight. We get along great with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonham08 View Post

DISLIKES
    Aggravating situations
    Failure
    Opposition
    Being told what to do
    Advice (good or bad)
    PMSL - just to add, if you happen to have any opposition to any advice that I give, or aggravate me by not liking me telling you what to do, our friend ship will be a failure!

lol..... to a certain extent

Mel - I think if we were neighbours we would get along famously

I am a cancerian too 1st July here.

I'm the homely, family oriented, emotional type. I also become reclusive when hurt or struggling.

I have never got along with Virgo's weird hey? Yet my DH is a sag and we aren't supposed to be very compatible.

Keep in mind peeps that the sun sign doesn't always rule us. And there are so many other influences planetary wise that mould us on a constant basis.

If your DP/DH is meant to be an incompatible sign then maybe they have very strong planets in another sign that is compatible (kinda like Rouge said) ... say, if your partner is a sag sun he might be a scorpio moon and taurus rising which would really help the compatibility stakes.

My DH is a sun scorpio and moon cancer... traditionally compatible. I have kids that are capricorn, libra and gemini. I think they are all quite compatible with each other.

how can you find out what your rising sign is? and your moon sign?

Ive always wanted to look mine up (id like to look DHs up too) but have no idea how to figure it out.

3rd of July here.

I am pretty much all of what is described of a Cancerian.

Oh and I have actually met 2 people who were born on the same day, month and year as I. That doesnt happen a lot!

Edited to say: The girls father is on the cusp of Sag and Capricorn! Drives me insane!!!!

Lol according to Bonhams post DH and I aren't compatible - we do fight a bit but thats usually around a full moon when I am nuts anyway and when I am feeling super emotional.

Interestingly I don't get along well with my mother who is Aquarian but she is married to a cancerian.

My BFF is Libra and we get along great

Kitt3n we ALMOST share the same birth date I am the 15th

Has anyone got their birth chart done before? I'm thinking of getting one and if i think its worth it i'll get one for each of the kids too.

A friend did mine but i found a place online that does free ones so i got DD one done

nae x

Definately a water lover too - love being near water or swimming etc...

And I have a tendency to have stomach issues - which aparently can be a cancerian trait??

Yes, I'm a stomach feeler... I get nauseous very easily... I get "sympathetic" nausea if someone ELSE says they are nauseous!!! But I don't actually heave/spew very often... I just feel the churning.

Definitely a stomach feeler here too. I had IBS through some of the worst years of my life but not now. Water lover here too.

As for the negatives I think I must be a bit strange as I love advice and love seeking it out if needed. My most negative trait would probably be retreating when hurt.

Old thread here... but I just couldnt ignore it when I saw it, I love Astrology!

18th July here too (same as Bath )

I'm quite emotional/gooey/romantic, but can be very tough on the outside (and I find the toughness increases with age, LOL).
    VERY prone to stomach issues too..

I have Scorpio moon, which is meant to make me fairly emotionally intense (which I agree with), and Leo rising (which is what gives me a bit of a dramatic flair maybe?)

I love advice too Cai

Me. Jul 8
    Will add more later when iPhone shows me what I'm typing!

I've recently found out a in a bit more detail about my own Astrology.

My sign sign is obviously Cancer.

I have Capricorn rising and Leo Moon .

Mercury is in Cancer in the 4th House
    Venus is in Cancer in the 4th House
    Mars in in Scorpio in the 8th House
    Jupiter in in Capricorn in the 10th House
    Saturn is in Scorpio in the 8th House
    Uranus is in Capricorn in the 10th House
    Neptune is in Capricorn in the 10th House; and
    Pluto is in Scorpio in the 8th House

Obviously I have a lot of Capricorn and Scorpio in me Ironically, my Mum is a Scorpio and XDP (Girls father) is a Capricorn.

Can anyone shed a light on the meanings to this and what the Houses actually stand for?
    Last edited by Ilithyia; November 11th, 2010 at 05:52 PM.

The planets represent different areas of energies and basic human urges. Ie, the moon represents emotions, mercury represents communication, virgo represents what you like/love, mars represents your physical drive/energy/libido... so the signs that you have placed in those planets will influence the style with which the planetary energies manifest...

Umm, the houses are meant to represent experiences that are actualised through the material realm... Eg, the 4th house is the house of our mother/home base/environment/security...
    I found this bit out through looking it up, but is fairly complex, so googling will probably give you a clearer picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambah View Post
    The planets represent different areas of energies and basic human urges. Ie, the moon represents emotions, mercury represents communication, virgo represents what you like/love, mars represents your physical drive/energy/libido... so the signs that you have placed in those planets will influence the style with which the planetary energies manifest...

Umm, the houses are meant to represent experiences that are actualised through the material realm... Eg, the 4th house is the house of our mother/home base/environment/security...
    I found this bit out through looking it up, but is fairly complex, so googling will probably give you a clearer picture.
    Thanks hun!
    x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12