Thread: BellyBelly Geminis: May 21 - Jun 20

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Default BellyBelly Geminis: May 21 - Jun 20

For those of you who would like to chat about what it's like being a Gemini

Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    In 2015 I went Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team

seriously, when I was younger it was like having two of me - well according to mum and she had nicknames for the both of us.

I've spent a lot of time and energy reconciling the two sides of me, sometimes it is hard.

Yes there are still two sides of me, some of you on here have seen the quieter side, the shy side, the vulnerable side, most of you have seen the other side of me - the outgoing "in your face" side - which I'm working on to meld the two together a bit more, to be more balanced.

Gemini's are air signs and communicators - I love to talk, I NEED to talk, also communication is an important thing in a relationship - if I can't talk openly and honestly with my partner then they're not my partner for long - I couldn't talk to my xh, honestly I'd just clam up around him.

We're mecurial, and usually get effected by mercury going into regrograde - which it is now!!!!

:yeahthat:

Couldn't have said it better myself. I'm a textbook Gemini too...although I am also Bipolar...so maybe, Gemini to the extreme...

I'm so a gemini, it's not funny.

Punks I'm still two people, I know that I have two side to me as well and sometimes it's quite hard, but on the upside it has made it easier for me to understand Cody (DS4) as he two is a gemini and I see both his personalities.

oh I have the two sides, I'm just trying to get them closer together.

But it is really hard when some people expect the "out there" gemini side and you want to show the "other" side to them.

I was born a month early.. smack bang in the middle of my star sign, apparently I was meant to be a Gemini and i could'nt wait. lol.

I think I'm a true Gemini as well!!! i think my family are a bit scared sometimes they never know who they might get. I love to talk, but am quiet UNTIL you get to know me well.
    I always have a few projects on the go, which drives me crazy, cause I never seem to finish anything...just lose interest.DH hates that!!!

Quick tempered, but over it in a second..DH can't understand that one, apparently you have to hold a grudge for ever.

Always thinking..and have a lot of nervous energy that needs to be released..sometimes that does'nt happen which is not good for the soul.

Love being a flirt, but currently preg so again not good for the soul, looking forward to getting me back (the selfish side of my Gemini coming out!!!)

There is so much more but must get ready to go out!!! Multi tasking again while DH is on child minding duties.

I was supposed to be cusp Gemini/Cancer - but I'm a Gemini.