Thread: BellyBelly Virgos: Aug 23 - Sept 22

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Default BellyBelly Virgos: Aug 23 - Sept 22

For those of you who would like to chat about what it's like being an Virgo

Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    In 2015 I went Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team

I am a true virgo... any definition, description fits me well... a little too well sometimes.

My DD was due to be a Virgo as well and that worried me as to how we would get on but she was born 6 weeks early and is a Leo.

So how are the other Virgos out there?

bored lol

well ive got the perfectionist thing but im u should see my house its far from clean i have the traits i just lack motivatin lol maybe thats the slight leo im me

JwithJ - my house is a bomb site as well... but I am a perfectionist neatfreak in most of my other areas of my life LOL... I figure everyone needs a bit of chaos

my mum is a virgo and u should see her house its spotless she always says her house is a pigsty lol
    it did get a bit dicey when i hit puberty but our relationship is awesome now

Hi girls, lol, another virgo, it's funny how the first thing we talk about is how clean our houses are! My mum's a virgo and she's got a spotless home too. A showroom home some people say!
    Mine on the other hand is more like a barn, animals included. 2 of them!! Well, 3 when DH is home. My house is a pigsty more often than not. It used to be CLEAN before I had kids. Now I have more important things to do! I find if I don't have time to do it really properly, I just won't do it because I get more annoyed I can't do it properly. But I feel really horrible when things are like this, it ffects how I feel in other areas too. Like my house is chaos so everything else is as well...

Quote Originally Posted by lilias View Post
    It used to be CLEAN before I had kids. Now I have more important things to do! I find if I don't have time to do it really properly, I just won't do it because I get more annoyed I can't do it properly. But I feel really horrible when things are like this, it ffects how I feel in other areas too. Like my house is chaos so everything else is as well...
    Very well said... I agree totally - such is the Virgo's life

wow my mum too.. her house is referred to as a showroom as well, and no one can clean to her standard. I am a virgo as well we are only a day apart yet i am not so tidy.. i like my place organised and tidy most of the time but it's not a priority. (I wish i was tidier). I think my mum and I are a little too alike cos we can't stand each other and don't speak. lol

this little munchkin is gonna be a gemini if it comes on time. it would have to be 2 weeks early to be a taurus... i'm a little worried because i have never gotten along with gemini's they are just too fussy and are indicisive (does that drive all virgo's mad?)

yep mrsh lol my sister is a gemini lol

another virgo here
    agree with geminis driving us insane my sister is one too!

Another Virgo here too

My house is a mess too, but my MIL is a virgo and her house is spotless! My perfectionism comes out in how the dishwasher is packed and how the clothes are hung on the line, DH has given up do them cause he knows I'll come along after and fix them.

DD1 is a virgo too and oh my goodness do we clash! But I am hoping that we work out a way of dealing with it before she is a teenager... poor DH has to be the mediator, and as a scorpio he isn't very good at that

Hi another Virgo here.
    I am an impatient Virgo and like things to get done straight away

My house is also a mess, but it can only get to a certain stage till I have to go through the whole place and go nuts cleaning.

Quote Originally Posted by tan32 View Post
    I am an impatient Virgo and like things to get done straight away
    same here, DD1 and I are forever being reminded that patience is a virtue, not a game

hi girls! another true virgan here! as is DD2, will be very intersting to see how she grows!

im the same with al of u, my house is alway a bomb site, but its organised mess atleast!
    im also a must do it now kind of person, if i want something i want it 5 mins ago, if i want to do something i'll take however long it needs to take until its finished and perfect!

i tend to be a mothering type, often babying DF, which he loves!
    im a very sensible kind of person, as a child all my reports said how mature i was.