Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have a Cusp Baby?

Default Do you have a Cusp Baby?

With my Hurricanes pending birthday, it made me think about cusp babies and how some of them may not realise they are calling themselves the wrong star sign.

Hurricane was born on the 20th of April. Normally this falls under Aries, but he was born 3 minutes after the sun moved into Taurus, meaning he is a Taurean, not an Aries.

Cusp day babies depend on their global position and the time of their birth to correctly determine which sun sign they fall under. I can work this out for you if you are curious if your baby, your self or someone you know the details of was born on one of the following dates.

January 20
    February 19
    March 20
    April 20
    May 21
    June 22
    July 23
    August 23
    September 23
    October 23
    November 22
    December 22

Just post the date of birth (dd/mm/yy), the time of birth and nearest major city to where they were born (yes it's okay to use less specific coordinates and you won't have to give away your own home area) and I will check it out and post the correct star sign back for you!

ETA: if you are around midnight on the days before or after you might like to check too. Leap Days have caused cusp confusions for decades meaning the day tends to shift.

My DD1 was born on the 23rd of august 2008 at 7.21am and perth is the nearest major city

Quote Originally Posted by Party-of-five View Post
    My DD1 was born on the 23rd of august 2008 at 7.21am and perth is the nearest major city
    Your DD is a Virgo! Completely and totally. Sun, Moon and AC are all in Virgo. Sun is in Virgo by less than a degree. Basically if she had arrived at 7am, she would have been a Leo, lol.

I was ment to say 7.21pm so is she still the same...sorry

Moon is then in Taurus and the AC in Saggitarius. But yes, still a Virgo!

cool thanks for that Inertia Ive been interested in finding out what she was thanks again

DD1 was 19/11/07 20:22, Perth
    DD2 was 9/2/11 10:15, Perth...

I am a Taurus/Gemini cusp.

Ooh excellent, thanks! DD was 23/09/09 at 4.31am, Sydney

DS is 21/5/09, 10.42am, Melbourne. Always been curious about this although he definitely has some typical Gemini traits!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this. DD1 was born on 20/1/2009 at 20.01 pm in perth

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

None of my kids are, but I'm born on the 23/7 and thought I was cancer for 20 years until I had my chart done and found out I'm actually Leo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so forgive spelling mistakes

Oooh Ds2 is September 23 I've always wondered what star sign he actually was.

He's at 10:03 am, Sept 23 2009 and nearest major city is Brisbane.

Ooh, me! I never know which one to read for myself. I'm 23/7/84 1.10pm Sydney.
    And DD2 is Pisces then? 20/2/11 1.05pm Brisbane.

My DH was born 23/9/73 at 1pm in Melbourne. I've always thought he is a Virgo? He certainly possesses some perfectionist Virgo traits!

My DD2 was born 23/11/10 at 1pm in Melbourne. I have no idea what star sign she is??

Thanks Inertia!

DD1 - 22 June 2005 - 3:23pm - Melbourne

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LimeSlice View Post
    DD1 was 19/11/07 20:22, Perth
    DD2 was 9/2/11 10:15, Perth...

I am a Taurus/Gemini cusp.
    DD1 - She is a Scorpio, Moon: Pisces, AC: Gemini
    DD2 - And a baby Aquarius, Moon: Aries, AC: Aries

Quote Originally Posted by Swoop View Post
    Ooh excellent, thanks! DD was 23/09/09 at 4.31am, Sydney
    Your DD is just a Virgo, sun had not yet moved into Libra. Moon is Scorpio and AC also Virgo.

Quote Originally Posted by allycat06 View Post
    DS is 21/5/09, 10.42am, Melbourne. Always been curious about this although he definitely has some typical Gemini traits!
    You are right, he is a Gemini. Must have been waiting for the sun to move over! Moon in Aries, AC in Cancer

Quote Originally Posted by Little Chicken View Post
    Thanks for this. DD1 was born on 20/1/2009 at 20.01 pm in perth
    Aquarius for your DD. Moon in Scorpio, AC in Cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by mumof2boys View Post
    Oooh Ds2 is September 23 I've always wondered what star sign he actually was.

He's at 10:03 am, Sept 23 2009 and nearest major city is Brisbane.
    Despite sharing the same Birthday as Swoops DD, your DS is a Libra! Moon in Scorpio and AC in Sag. Also has a very prominent grand trine that just jumped off the page and smacked me in the face the second I opened his chart. Never fear, GTs are awesome. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven View Post
    Ooh, me! I never know which one to read for myself. I'm 23/7/84 1.10pm Sydney.
    And DD2 is Pisces then? 20/2/11 1.05pm Brisbane.
    Heaven, You are officially a Leo! Moon in Taurus and AC in Sag.
    Your DD2 is absolutely still a Pisces with the moon in Virgo and AC in Gemini.

Quote Originally Posted by nickle730 View Post
    My DH was born 23/9/73 at 1pm in Melbourne. I've always thought he is a Virgo? He certainly possesses some perfectionist Virgo traits!

My DD2 was born 23/11/10 at 1pm in Melbourne. I have no idea what star sign she is??

Thanks Inertia!
    Your DH is indeed a Virgo. Sun did not move into Libra until 2:22pm that day. Assuming the 1pm is not a rough estimate he has a moon in Leo and AC in Capricorn.

DD2 is a Sagittarius, with the moon in Gemini and AC in Pisces.

Quote Originally Posted by Astrid View Post
    DD1 - 22 June 2005 - 3:23pm - Melbourne

Thanks
    DD1 is still a Cancer, with Moon in Capricorn and AC in Sagittarius.

Hope it all helps!

I was under the impression anyone born within a few days of the changeover could be more like the the other sun sign than their own?

DS1 was born a day prior to the changeover for his sun sign

Thanks Inertia my dad was an astrologer in years gone by so I really should have more of a clue about all this than I do A friend gifted us DD's chart when she was born, but I think I've put it a way somewhere and I'm not too sure where it is right now. I keep meaning to dig it back out and have another read. It was sucha wonderful gift, DH and i both really loved it and have given the same thing to a few people since.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast