Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Do you have a Cusp Baby?

Wow, that was quick, thank you!! Nice to know what I really am! I always have to read both and then decide which is best

Have started Googling Grand Sextile but have nom idea what it means yet, clearly I need to do some more reading!

Thanks again

Default birthday

hi! i've been curious for a long time about my star sign. As far as i know i am mainly cancer as most of my traits resemble of that of cancer.

i am born on 22 june 1994 and i am born between 4-5am . i am actually not sure about it but i know it was early in morning. i just want to know if i am complete cancer or do i have bits of gemini traits in me.

sorry forgot to tell you another thing. i was born in Azad kashmir and the city's name is mirpur. therefore my time of birthday will be different than in UK. the difference of time between Uk and my country is 5 hours.

if possible please tell me my rising star, sun and moon and any other information that is useful.
    please i've been researching about this for a very long time any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by sobi; January 26th, 2012 at 02:59 AM. Reason: forgot to mention a thing

How interesting. I have no babies born yet but this one is due to be a Gemini and I doubt will change unless they're a few weeks early or late!

But I've often wondered about myself. I'm 18/01/1983 4:21pm near Darwin, so am a Capricorn and fit the profile fairly well but there are a few capricornian traits that i am the opposite too. I wonder if being born close to the cusp makes a difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a cusp baby 20th April, just like the OPs DS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - even though I should be cleaning or sleeping

Default birthday

sorry for another reply i actually forgot to tell you something but then i found out i can edit my old message.
    Last edited by sobi; January 26th, 2012 at 03:01 AM.

I am close to a cusp.. I am 19th January 1981- born in LA California, USA at 2am!!

If you are still doing charts.. I would love some info about getting DS and DD done DS is 3rd August 2008- Tweed Heads NSW 6:46am and DD was born 2nd July 2010 in Canberra at around 1pm (I will check her book for a more accurate time )

I'm a cusp baby - 22nd July (born Sydney at 2.35am). Depending where I look I'm either a cancer or Leo. If this bub comes early it will be as well (I'm due 30th July!)

My brother is. Oct 23rd 1985 at about 11pm, in Canberra ACT

Ooooo this is so interesting ds was born 25/08 at 9.07pm Melbourne! I just wish my mum could remember what time I was born!

Can you do mine?

My DS was born 18/01/2010 at 3pm

My dd was born 1/12/2011 at 4:57am

Both near Perth wa

me too please

21 Jan 2012 01:07am Melbourne VIC

thanks

For me to please....
    21 January 1973, 6.30 pm - Upper Hutt, New Zealand

Sobi: You are Cancerean with the moon in Saggitarius, but the time does alter the Ascendant. 4am is a Gemini AC and 5am is a Cancer AC.

Dantri: Definitely a Capricorn. Your moon is in Pisces and AC in Gemini, so they will contribute too.

Starbright: I will send you a PM now. In the meantime, your DS is the complete Leo. Sun, Moon and AC all in the same sign. DD is a Cancer with Pisces moon and likely a Scorpio AC.

CMKM?: Cancer. Depending on what year depends on your Moon, but based on 86 it is Aquarius. Your AC is Taurus.

Teirae: Your brother is a Scorpio. Pisces Moon and Gemini AC.

Loula: Your little man is a Virgo. Also with a Pisces Moon. Seems to be a running trend today. Aries AC.

Helle: DS is Capricorn, Aquarius Moon, Taurus AC. DD is Saggitarius, Aquarius Moon, Saggitarius AC.

HotI: the sun moved into Aquarius at 3:10am AEST this year, so your DS is a Capricorn. He has a Saggitarius moon and a Scorpio AC.

Boo Boo: In NZ in 1973, the sun moved in Aquarius on the 20th, so you are definitely Aquarian. You have a Virgo Moon and a Cancer AC.

Thanks, I'll let him know =)

Not sure how close to midnight you mean but I thought its worth checking mine out lol - I'm the 19/1/86 at 9:06pm.

Thanks so much!!

**Sent from my phone using Tapatalk.

My baby girl was born 23rd August 2012, at 5:18AM in Brisbane, Australia Leo or Virgo?

~Ash~: I am assuming in Brisbane? Capricorn. Aries Moon and Virgo on the AC.

KellyLovesJay: in 2010 and 2011 that is a Leo with a Leo AC. Moon is Aquarius in 2010 and Gemini in 2011. However in 2012 it will be a Virgo, lol...

Ooh, Inertia! My DD1 shares her birthday with your Hurricane & DarkDreamer!

20 April 02, 1856pm, Coffs Harbour... (right between Brissy & Sydney )

I have always wondered about this, coz her dad's a Taurus & they're pretty similar.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast