Thread: First ever Tarot reading.

Default First ever Tarot reading.

I had my first ever visit with a tarot reader 2 nights ago. My friend make a booking and I went along for moral support and ended up having my cards read too. I am not usually one to do such things as I have better things to waste my money on, but I thought what the hell LOL.

I sat down and he said "Not sleeping well are you" I was like ummm and he said "Okay put it this way you're currently in a period where you are having trouble sleeping, but once you're there it's okay". Well my mouth hit the floor cause that is exactly how I am at the moment. I did then think maybe I had big bags under my eyes and then picked I was a water sign. I couldn't even accuse my friend of telling him anything, cause my booking was spur of the moment.

He said I struggle with communication and always think later about what I could have said or said better, and that I need to improve my communication with my partner. Right again. I know my communication with Andrew sucks, but he's not big on talking either. He claims that if I can improve my communication I will get further along in life.

He also said "You have a husband that travels alone a lot". True. He said this year you will be traveling too and it will help you emotionally. You will be seeing family that you have not seen in a while or visiting friends that you've connected with but also haven't seen in quite a long time. I apparently will get a lot from this journey in an emotional sense and help me get grounded. He claims my traveling will happen in late May. I am traveling this year, to see friends that I haven't seen in 7 years. I will also see family that I haven't seen in 2.5yrs. Only difference is I leave next month unless there is another coming up. Hope not can't afford two so close together LOL.

He told me that I will work with young children and not just in a motherly sense. He also told me that I have 2 boys and 1 girl. I told him he was wrong and that I have 3 boys. He said that one was in touch with their feminine side but he didn't mean he is or will be gay. He also said that I need to start communicating with my oldest to help him find his way. Out of my three children I will have a traveler, a hands on, and a thinker. I could put all my children into those roles already LOL. He said my traveling son gets those genes from my grandmother. When I was growing up my Grandmother did heaps of travel, both in her own state and different countries.

He also commented that I am currently experiencing health issues but things will improve. I have just started seeing a Chiro for my migraines. He said that money coming in will remain around the same. I got confirmation this afternoon that I have my job back. He also said that I will be studying. I thought "ugh again". Last night I remember that if I got my job back we'd be learning a new language at work over the year. So I hope that is all that refers too. I don't want to go back to the books LOL.

There were other bits and pieces that he said as well that made sense. But his main point/focus was my communication. So there you have it my first experience. Wasn't as scary as I thought. I did nearly cry when he said I have an older lady with me, with shoulder length wavy hair, that I was close to and who keeps providing me with the love I need to get through. It probably resembles everyone's great grandmother though LOL. I had my first ever visit with a tarot reader last night. My friend make a booking and I went along for moral support and ended up having my cards read too. I am not usually one to do such things as I have better things to waste my money on, but I thought what the hell LOL.

I sat down and he said "Not sleeping well are you" I was like ummm and he said "Okay put it this way you're currently in a period where you are having trouble sleeping, but once you're there it's okay". Well my mouth hit the floor cause that is exactly how I am at the moment. I did then think maybe I had big bags under my eyes

He said I struggle with communication and always think later about what I could have said or said better, and that I need to improve my communication with my partner. Right again. I know my communication with Andrew sucks, but he's not big on talking either. He claims that if I can improve my communication I will get further along in life.

He also said "You have a husband that travels alone a lot". Mouth again hit the floor. He said this year you will be traveling too and it will help you emotionally. You will be seeing family that you have not seen in a while or visiting friends that you've connected with but also haven't seen in quite a long time. I apparently will get a lot from this journey in an emotional sense and help me get grounded. He claims my traveling will happen in late May. I am traveling this year, to see friends that I haven't seen in 7 years. I will also see family that I haven't seen in 2.5yrs. Only difference is I leave next month unless there is another coming up. Hope not can't afford two so close together LOL.

He told me that I will work with young children and not just in a motherly sense. He also told me that I have 2 boys and 1 girl. I told him he was wrong and that I have 3 boys. He said that one was in touch with their feminine side but he didn't mean he is or will be gay. He also said that I need to start communicating with my oldest to help him find his way. Out of my three children I will have a traveler, a hands on, and a thinker. I could put all my children into those roles already LOL. He said my traveling son gets those genes from my grandmother. Mouth hit the floor. When I was growing up my Grandmother did heaps of travel, both in her own state and different countries.

He also commented that I am currently experiencing health issues but things will improve. I have just started seeing a Chiro for my migraines. He said that money coming in will remain around the same. I got confirmation this afternoon that I have my job back. He also said that I will be studying. I thought "ugh again". Last night I remember that if I got my job back we'd be learning a new language at work over the year. So I hope that is all that refers too. I don't want to go back to the books LOL.

There were other bits and pieces that he said as well that made sense. But his main point/focus was my communication. So there you have it my first experience. Wasn't as scary as I thought. I did nearly cry when he said I have an older lady with me, with shoulder length wavy hair, that I was close to and who keeps providing me with the love I need to get through. It probably resembles everyone's great grandmother though LOL.

So yeah it is all a bit freaky and I really don't know what to think hahhaha.

Default Re: First ever Tarot reading.

That sounds great! I love hearing stories when they're so accurate. Did you get any predictions?

I've never done anything like it myself, I'm worried I'd waste my money on someone who's no good at it.

No real predictions as such, just that I will have a kid that loves to travel. I am assuming this will be Kameron as he wants to join the army, but we'll see what happens. Also that he can't see any major health issues coming up in the future. Oh I just remembered he did say something was going to happen around October. I will have to listen to the reading again (my friend recorded it) to see exactly what he said.

Sounds like it was a great experience. I always find that with readings, they same some things that anyone can relate to and then they hit you with something that is personal and relates to you in a way they could not possibly have known.