Thread: I had my tarot read today...

Default I had my tarot read today...

I was blown away about how much she knew about me and my business. It's funny, as she really re-affirmed all the things I already knew, but it was freaky to be told by a third party. I went there today to get a view of how the future of my business will play out and she told me some things about my staff which isn't too good. It's stuff that I instinctively knew, but it's so comforting when you hear it said out loud. She was very good and really worth the visit. I am hoping by visiting her I will get all my ducks in a row and move forward both with the business and within myself. She told me how stressful last year was and that we still have some bumpy times ahead, but all in all the future of my business is positive. She had me pegged, she said I was very ambitious and I am very hard on myself.... It's a little scary actually how much she knew about me.

It's funny though as she didn't seem to tell me too much about DH & DD though. She told me DD is a strong person with a beautiful nature (and that she's very smart). All of which I knew already, she did say she isn't totally happy with one of her carers - not sure what to do about this? She is in childcare two days per week and one day at home with FIL. What would you do? She said she was safe, but this career has some personal problems that gets them down...??? It seemed really generic. She didn't seem to have a clear view on this part of the session to be honest. And didn't seem too worried by it or that I needed to change anything, I asked if it was me she wasn't happy with (i.e. my stress with the business) and she said definitely not.

Interesting!
    Have you ever had a reading before.
    I've often thought about it, but when I have spoken to others about it, they have always sounded quite general/generic, if that makes sense?

Interesting. I think kids will always have a carer they don't like as much as the others, I know my girls do. Trust your gut feeling though too and think, has your DD ever showed anything to show her dislike or a carer? If this lady had never said anything would your DD have ever made is visible to you. If you don't think so then I would guess that it is not a major problem. If that all makes sense.
    I am with Sahbear. I had a reading years ago and it was half right, but I found the things she was telling me very generic. I would love to go again, there is a shop in a town near me that has someone but I just don't know. I guess if she has a shop and is still going then she must be okay, otherwise how would she still be there.

Sahbear, yeah that makes sense. This girl was very good, I can PM you her details. She said so much stuff that was true and really specific, the stuff on my personal life was pretty generic, but the other stuff was on the money.

I am glad I did it - it was my first time, will do it again, not for a year or two as u could get obsessive about it.

Quote Originally Posted by redgum View Post
    Sahbear, yeah that makes sense. This girl was very good, I can PM you her details. She said so much stuff that was true and really specific, the stuff on my personal life was pretty generic, but the other stuff was on the money.

I am glad I did it - it was my first time, will do it again, not for a year or two as u could get obsessive about it.
    That would be great if you could PM me, thanks!

Kazzo, she hasn't shown any sign of being unhappy, she LOVES FIL, and she seems super happy about childcare. I am guessing it could b one of the childcare workers, funny as I get a vibe about one of them but the main girl is awesome and the centre is fantastic. She's a determined little thing.

The reading was direct, she knew A LOT about my past year, and it was freaky what she knew about my staff.

Quote Originally Posted by sahbear View Post
    That would be great if you could PM me, thanks!
    Done!