Thread: Madam Zaritska birth experience predictor - just for fun

Smile Madam Zaritska birth experience predictor - just for fun

A friend of mine sent me a link to Madam Zaritska's birth predictor.

It's just a funny online thing, I dont take it seriously, here's what it said -
    The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have dark hazel eyes and a lot of black hair.

If this turns out to be true, DD will be almost 3 times bigger then DS was when he was born LOL hmm might start practising those breathing exercises.

anyone else done one?

Ohhh I remember doing this earlier this year! I'll see if I can find it...

Here's the link - I knew it was on BB before! I hope it doesn't come true, I don't think I'd like a 15 pounder

This is my latest prediction:

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the early afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 6 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have dark blue eyes and a lot of black hair.
    I suppose I'm okay with that, though 11 pounds is still pretty damn big! The six-hour labour makes up for it though Don't know where the black hair's coming from, hubby and I are both fair-haired
    Last edited by TeniBear; December 22nd, 2010 at 02:27 PM.

This was mine;

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 19 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and some blonde hair.

Someone please pass me the epi-no I think Dh might be accusing me of letting the postman in though - all of our kids have brown hair and brown eyes

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the mid morning. After a labor lasting approximately 6 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have medium green eyes and some red hair.

green eyes and auburn hair hey?? maybe this one will look like me!

LOL I think Madame seriously has her wires crossed as far as baby features go....both DF & I are dark haired lol.

The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have light hazel eyes and a little patch of blonde hair.

Brisbane - where it is never like it should be.

Im a little worried she said a girl and we are pretty sure according to scans its a boy lol although they can be wrong

The day you deliver, outside will be misty. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 24 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and a lot of brown hair.

good weight that can stay lol and the blue eyes but both DF & I are fair hair (me naturally anyway lol)
    Last edited by Beautiful Disaster; December 22nd, 2010 at 04:21 PM. Reason: .

The day you deliver, outside will be cold. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have dark green eyes and some black hair.

Well it will be mid Winter... I really don't know how I'd go with a 14 pounder after DD being only 4.7 though

I think the person that programmed the site needs to check out average baby sizes a little more!

The day you deliver, outside will be stormy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 40 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and fluffy brown hair.
    Goodness!

The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 8 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 5 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and some brown hair.

Hmm I'm a bit worried about that weight considering DD was double that size and this bub is measuring ahead of it's date! Bubs is due in winter so it could be foggy and my instinct is telling me it's a girl too. Have to wait and see!

The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 8 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 5 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have medium amber eyes and a little patch of red hair.

Hmmm.. I could probably do a 10 pounder, but thats a bit bigger than DD2 at 8 pound 10.... medium amber eyes? Probably not since DS and DD1 have blue eyes and DD2's are going green...... and nobody has red hair as yet - all blondes! LOL

Oh and the biggest thing - outside will be hot! Fat freakin' chance here in tassie.. LOL

The day you deliver, outside will be cold. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have light violet eyes and a little patch of black hair.

Well I guess all that could come true! Apart from the Violet eyes part LOL!