Thread: Pregnant?

Cool Pregnant?

Any dream interpreters out there?

Last night I dreamt I did 3 HPT's and all 3 came back positive straight away. I showed them to DH and we both had a conversation along the lines of 'cool, it's a bit earlier than we had planned to have number 3 - but hey, it's all good'...

Sometimes dreams mean something totally different to what they actually were...so I'm just wondering....should I rush out and buy some tests....3 maybe lol!

Hey hun.

I don't mean to be in poor taste or anything, but to me this dream is a message from your Mum that 'all is good'.

3 is the holy number (holy trinity; maiden, mother, crone; etc) which is what makes me think this is a message 'from the other side'.

The fact that all three came back positive straight away are also a sign to me that your Mum is close (hence the quick response) and the conversation is representative of what your Mum wanted to say (ie: I'm fine).

The reason it's a pregnancy test is representative of maternal instinct (ie: she's your Mum!) which ties it all together, I feel.

I hope this is ok to say to you and that you're not upset or offended.

Of course I'm not offended, I didn't even think of it like you explained, but I understand where you're coming from. And I like it .

Bizarre thing happened at the gym this morning. Right before the class started and I was putting the microphone on, my necklace with a cross came off . This is a necklace that usually when I want to take it off it is so difficult and tight to undo, I usually have to get DH to take it off for me on the few occassions I do want to take it off.....Yet this morning, it just comes off when I swear I didn't even have my hands anywhere near it....

Sometimes dreaming about pregnancy and babies can mean giving birth to new ideas or new stages of life..
    I have to agree with what Nettie ssaid though, I was getting chills and shivers reading her post, which is for me a personal marker of "truth" IYKWIM.

Quote Originally Posted by STARRYSKY View Post
    I have to agree with what Nettie ssaid though, I was getting chills and shivers reading her post, which is for me a personal marker of "truth" IYKWIM.
    Thanks SS!

Leesa- glad you understood. Sounds like the necklace incident was also a sign from your Mum that's she's around and looking out for you.

lol! I remember the day I tested when I found out I was pg with DS. I dreamt that I found out I was pregnant and showed my BIL cause he was the only one home at the time and he started jumping around like a little girl and squealing. So I went 'What the heck! Why not!' and tested and got a faint positive!
    I don't blame you for wanting to test, but hold out for a while I think