thread: Trying to Understand a Pisces Man

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2005
    North Queensland

Trying to Understand a Pisces Man

I've been chatting online with a Pisces man for a couple of months now. We are yet to meet in person as he works away.

I wont go into too much detail but we've spoken over the phone and on webcam.

A few weeks ago we spoke on cam and I didnt hear from him again until yesterday. He apparently lost his phone and my number. My instincts tell me he's lying but I'm not overly concerned as I havent invested too much into this.

I've done a fair bit of reading about Cancer Woman Pisces Man compatability and everything seems to say its a great match. But I'm still left a little confused.

For all those saavy with Astrology, compatability etc....Can you give me some more insight into this?

Cheers!
    x

BellyBelly Member

Jun 2010
    Rural NSW

Hi Sara

My experiences with Piscean men have been quite disappointing. They are kind, soulful, artistic and intuitive people, quite intriguing at first. But they are often narcissistic, wishy-washy and evasive too! They are often inspiring people but a bit impractical and lazy.

I would say that with you as a Cancerian, there would be a very emotional/spiritual connection and as two water signs, a strong understanding. But you are possibly more home-oriented than he is and would be the more practical and stable of the two. Having said all of that... good sexual chemistry
    And bear in mind that we are only talking about sun-signs.... other major placements in each of your birth charts would reveal more.

Hope this helps!

LMM
    x

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2005
    North Queensland

Hi Sara

My experiences with Piscean men have been quite disappointing. They are kind, soulful, artistic and intuitive people, quite intriguing at first. But they are often narcissistic, wishy-washy and evasive too! They are often inspiring people but a bit impractical and lazy.

I would say that with you as a Cancerian, there would be a very emotional/spiritual connection and as two water signs, a strong understanding. But you are possibly more home-oriented than he is and would be the more practical and stable of the two. Having said all of that... good sexual chemistry
    And bear in mind that we are only talking about sun-signs.... other major placements in each of your birth charts would reveal more.

Hope this helps!

LMM
    x
    Thanks hun.

This is pretty much the general consensus of what I've been reading....And I've been doing a lot of that!

I feel quite silly saying this but I feel really drawn to him even though I've never met him in the flesh.

And I aggree about the sexual chemistry...there is already so much between us!

Thanks again for your input, much appreciated!
    x