Thread: Weird Dreams

Default Weird Dreams

Over the past week I keep having the same dream. That our little girl (who is just 1 and is only pulling herself up) has climbed out of her cot and made her way into our room and is eating something (not food) on our floor. Last night it was clothes pegs the night before a ball etc. Then she leaves the room.

Hubby has said I have been sitting up in the night and hes asked what I was doing to which I reply "I am looking for Sahara she was on our floor" and have even gotten up to look for her. He has had to convince me shes in her cot - while i am still asleep. I have woken up once and said I should check on her and he has said she is fine you are dreaming.

It is just so vivid and feels real. I know she cant climb - especially out of her cot. Does anyone know what dreams mean and what this one could possably.
    Last edited by Onelittleprincess; February 19th, 2011 at 10:59 AM.

Are you stressing over her at all? Are you worried she may fall out of her cot and/or eat something she shouldn't while you aren't watching? Is it worth bringing her to bed with you for a night and to see if that fixes it?

No not stressing. She can't get out and as for eating - she puts everything in her mouth. We can't sleep with her in our bed, she's to much of a wiggle worm.

It's bizarre. Haven't had the dream in a couple of weeks now but vivid real dreams always happen and hubby is always telling me something is a dream