Thread: Welcome to the Astrology and Tarot forum

Default Welcome to the Astrology and Tarot forum

Welcome to the Astrology and Tarot forum!

This forum is a place where you can talk about all things Astrology and Tarot. But please remember that you cannot advertise your services if you do Astrology or Tarot readings and you cannot post links to businesses that perform these services. Members found to be advertising or posting links will be dealt with accordingly.

Your Moderators of this forum are:

Astrid - Moderator

OceanPrincess - Moderator

Your Administrator of this forum is Rouge. You can contact her by email or if you prefer one of the moderators.

Moderating Team Contact Details

If at any time you'd like to make a suggestion (which we always welcome!), provide any feedback for this forum or make a complaint, please contact her by email or if you prefer one of the moderators.

We appreciate all your feedback as it does help to make our forums a much happier, relaxed place to chat! Your comments will be taken seriously and treated with confidentiality, so please feel free to contact us anytime!
    Last edited by Astrolady; April 22nd, 2015 at 10:39 AM.

Good idea mods!

I've been reading Tarot for many years, but still look everything up in a book

I'd like some tips from other readers on how to remember what the cards mean. I use the Rider Waite deck..

Hi Nettie,
    When I read my tarot I have never looked or read the book. Even with a new deck. I was told this many years ago.

I use the symbols on the cards and how I relate to them, also the colours, and the position the people are facing in the cards.

I have used Druid Tarot and my current favourite deck is Gilded Tarot I much rather the Gilded due to the brightness of the deck.

Maybe try drawing a card a day and writing down the symbols on the deck.

Creators Blessings
    Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Nettie View Post
    I'd like some tips from other readers on how to remember what the cards mean. I use the Rider Waite deck..
    I've posted the fool's journey as a thread - that is basically the story of the major arcana - if you go to the website that the info came from - it has the keywords for each of the cards highlighted which will help you!

Sage - I did try to read this way, but felt judged by others who knew the 'official' meanings. I wasn't confident enough (still aren't!) to plow ahead with only my own intuition..

Punks - you are awesome! I've starting reading the fool's journey and it's great. Thank you so much!