Thread: What brand of Tarot Cards do you use ??

smiles4u Guest

Question What brand of Tarot Cards do you use ??

Hi all,

I have used the same Rider-Waite tarot cards for the past 10years but i have since had two cards disappear (strange but true) and also they were wearing any way (creases, etc).

Anyway, i was wondering what brand/name of Tarot Cards do you use ??

As i need to buy a new deck and was wondering whether to buy something different !!

TIA for any replies

I learnt with a rider-waite and still use it occasionally, although my favorite is the Hanson-Roberts deck. It uses largely the same symbols but I find the images more appealing and deeper, I "see" a lot more stuff happening in it then in the rider-waite.

smiles4u Guest

Smile

... thanks for the suggestion MD

(i tried to reply to this last night but fourms went down just as i clicked send)

My tarot deck was my dads. Im not really that fond of the designs and deff. wouldn't have choosen it if i was shopping for one. But the fact it was my dads and he gave it to me makes it extra special and mean alot to me. even though i often think of getting a deck i choose myself and like.

Its 'tarot of the witches' by Fergus Hall. Its the same deck that was in live and let die (james bond movie).

smiles4u Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Teirae View Post
    (i tried to reply to this last night but fourms went down just as i clicked send)

My tarot deck was my dads. Im not really that fond of the designs and deff. wouldn't have choosen it if i was shopping for one. But the fact it was my dads and he gave it to me makes it extra special and mean alot to me. even though i often think of getting a deck i choose myself and like.

Its 'tarot of the witches' by Fergus Hall. Its the same deck that was in live and let die (james bond movie).
    ... thanks heaps for that Teirae, can understand how special those cards must be to you

funny enough i still haven't got around to buying a new deck, which i'm hanging to do ... (would you believe i have an Uncle named James Bond, no kidding lol )