Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jamie Oliverís childrenís names

Default Jamie Oliverís childrenís names

Yay congrats to Jamie and Jools on the birth of a darling baby boy!

But geez their names just crack me up. I canít read them without laughing and then the smiling afterglow lasts for ages afterwards. I like 'em, they're cute.

Poppy Honey Rosie
    Daisy Boo Pamela
    Petal Blossom Rainbow (my fave )
    Buddy Bear Maurice

Love your work guys.

I don't really mind the girls' names - though they are a little over the top when read all together - but Buddy Bear? I thought it was bad enough when I heard his name was Buddy! Seems more like a nickname than a "proper" name to me...

Nawww... at least they are original? LOL

Oh I didn't even know they were having another baby!
    Yeah I love, love, love their little girl's names, especially Daisy! Don't even mind Buddy on it's own...but Buddy Bear?
    Ah well, they like it!

I think they are gorgeous names!

Oh I didnt even know they were pregnant again! Well congrats to them, and welcome Buddy Bear

I like Poppy and Daisy, but think that Petal and Buddy are more nick namey rather than an actual name.

I find them a little bit , I mean, cute for children, but have fun making it in the adult world, Buddy Bear Ah well, different strokes and all. It's nice they had a boy, they're a pretty big family now...and mmmm imagine the food they'd eat!

lol buddy bear, what a cracker!

My swimming coach was known was Buddy his whole life and nobody really thought twice about it. It didn't stop him doing or achieving anything and he even represented Australia in the comm games.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinZulu View Post
    I find them a little bit , I mean, cute for children, but have fun making it in the adult world, Buddy Bear Ah well, different strokes and all. It's nice they had a boy, they're a pretty big family now...and mmmm imagine the food they'd eat!
    At least he can go by Maurice when he's older!

I kind of like them all, even Buddy Bear!

rhyb Guest

PZ Im with you. There are a couple celeb kids names I dont get like Pilot Inspektor *face palm*.
    Not a fan of Jamie Oliver's kids names personally, but their kids, their choice.

I like them all. I think Buddy Bear is awesome. If he wants a conservative name later he can always use Maurice.

i know a guy called Bear, totally suits him.

congrats to them! didnt even know they were expecting another little bundle. I actually love their childrens names - Buddy is a lovely name too. I had a giggle though cause one of the teddy bears on play school is named Maurice. I'm not too fond of the bear part but who am i to judge?? They have a famous dad no matter what their names so its probably less odd iykwim?

I think I like it so much because we're always calling Sam "buddy boy".

They certainly are very original,and I think they're cute....for now, while they're little. But what about when they're 65....Granny Daisy Boo...Sergent Buddy Bear?? LOL of course depending on their paths in life, but how could you take someone seriously with names like that, what if they end up being barristers or others in professions that are rather serious....I guess that is just my own stereotyoing though!

The names are not my style, but hey, they are not my kids so it doesn't matter what I think!

I guess Buddy may get 'Bud' as a nickname. Sounds great with Petal! They just need a 'Leaf' now!

I also didn't know they were having another bub - good on them!

Imagine if they got together and had a few kids with Bob Geldof and Paula Yates.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast